Subject: bug#73102: 29.4; `package-recompile-all' should skip packages installed by distro package manager

From: Zhengyi Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 21:37:28 +0800

When I try recompiling all packages installed by package.el with `M-x
package-recompile-all', I got the following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (permission-denied "Removing old name" "Permission denied" "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-a...")
  package-recompile(#s(package-desc :name mu4e :version (1 10 8) :summary "the mu mail user agent" :reqs nil :kind nil :archive nil :dir "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8" :extras nil :signed nil))
  package-recompile-all()
  funcall-interactively(package-recompile-all)
  command-execute(package-recompile-all record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "package-recompile-all" "recom all")
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "package-recompile-all" "recom all")
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

This is possibly because the package `mu4e' was installed by the distro
package manager in a path where normal users don't have write access.

I think `package-recompile-all' should either skip those packages that
are not installed by package.el or ignore such errors and continue to
recompile other packages.


In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-07-22, modified by Debian built on
 x86-ubc-01
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  consult-denote-mode: t
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  eat-eshell-visual-command-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  term-keys-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-4.1.0/magit-autorevert hides /home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-4.1.0/magit-autorevert
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/site-lisp/gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/global/gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.7.5/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.5.0/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/trampver
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-rclone hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-fuse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-container hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-adb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug tramp-cmds gnu-elpa-keyring-update
modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme modus-vivendi-tinted-theme
modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch vtable yaml-mode
rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-compile
rust-common rust-rustfmt rust-cargo rmail autocrypt gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu vertico-flat conf-mode svg-lib
advice re-builder diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl-dired
denote-journal-extras denote-org-extras denote-sort consult-denote
denote timezone texinfo texinfo-loaddefs toolbar-x reporter desktop
frameset context plain-tex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp wgrep-test s wgrep grep vundo ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor log-edit add-log magit-mode magit-git
magit-base which-func magit-section crm transient gptel gptel-org
gptel-openai smtpmail dired-async async-bytecomp benchmark
pyim-pymap-utils pyim-dregcache pyim-cregexp-utils pyim-cstring-utils
find-lisp pyim-basedict pyim pyim-cloudim pyim-probe pyim-preview
pyim-page posframe pyim-indicator pyim-autoselector pyim-dhashcache sort
pyim-dict async pyim-process pyim-punctuation pyim-outcome
pyim-candidates pyim-cstring pyim-cregexp xr pyim-codes pyim-imobjs
pyim-pinyin pyim-entered pyim-dcache pyim-pymap pyim-scheme pyim-common
dash bug-reference emoji rfc1345 quail sly-tests sly-tramp
sly-indentation sly-cl-indent sly-stickers hi-lock sly-trace-dialog
sly-fontifying-fu sly-package-fu sly-scratch sly-fancy-trace
sly-fancy-inspector sly-mrepl sly-autodoc sly-parse sly gud
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos etags
fileloop hyperspec plz org-clock tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-agenda org-attach eww url-queue mm-url doc-view image-mode exif
bibtex ob-sql python ob-octave eshell esh-var esh-mode eat esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds term ehelp xref flymake-proc flymake
embark-consult consult vc-bzr trace tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
dired-aux tramp-archive ert-x ert debug backtrace tramp-fuse tramp-gvfs
tramp-sh tramp-adb tramp tramp-cache time-stamp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat shell
tramp-loaddefs bookmark-extras let-alist compile view buffer-env
jka-compr shortdoc help-fns radix-tree embark-org org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator embark ffap
vertico-directory mule-util cursor-sensor term/xterm xterm elec-pair
paredit edmacro kmacro display-line-numbers breadcrumb pulse color
project imenu hl-todo cus-start xt-mouse term-keys org-protocol org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-element-ast inline org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
org-compat org-version org-macs format-spec server lin hl-line savehist
auth-source-pass repeat diff-hl face-remap vc-hg vc-git log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode autorevert filenotify
saveplace recentf tree-widget activities-tabs activities persist
bookmark windmove cape corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo
corfu-history corfu orderless comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode
nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon marginalia
vertico-multiform vertico compat compat-30 compat-macs pixel-scroll
cua-base ring spacious-padding gtkdoc derived shr text-property-search
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny svg xml dom modus-vivendi-theme
modus-themes .autoload cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
easy-mmode disp-table activities-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site autocrypt-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
buffer-env-autoloads cape-autoloads colorful-mode-autoloads
consult-denote-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads
denote-autoloads devdocs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
dired-preview-autoloads eat-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads gptel-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
kind-icon-autoloads lin-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-autoloads org-modern-autoloads paredit-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
persist-autoloads plz-autoloads popon-autoloads posframe-autoloads
pyim-autoloads async-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads
rnc-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads
spacious-padding-autoloads spinner-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
systemd-autoloads tempel-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx
transient-autoloads vertico-autoloads vundo-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads xr-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2154923 177583)
 (symbols 48 99903 6)
 (strings 32 345817 7738)
 (string-bytes 1 10945013)
 (vectors 16 95019)
 (vector-slots 8 1929055 322498)
 (floats 8 898 289)
 (intervals 56 7337 0)
 (buffers 984 22))