Subject: bug#73102: closed (Re: bug#73102: 29.4; `package-recompile-all' should skip packages installed by distro package manager)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 15:00:02 +0000

Your bug report

#73102: 29.4; `package-recompile-all' should skip packages installed by distro package manager

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73102: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73102
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73102: 29.4; `package-recompile-all' should skip packages installed by distro package manager
From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
To: Zhengyi Fu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 14:59:01 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Zhengyi Fu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Zhengyi Fu <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> When I try recompiling all packages installed by package.el with `M-x
>>> package-recompile-all', I got the following error:
>>>
>>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (permission-denied "Removing old name"
>>> "Permission denied"
>>> "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-a...")
>>>   package-recompile(#s(package-desc :name mu4e :version (1 10 8)
>>> :summary "the mu mail user agent" :reqs nil :kind nil :archive nil
>>> :dir "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8" :extras nil
>>> :signed nil))
>>>   package-recompile-all()
>>>   funcall-interactively(package-recompile-all)
>>>   command-execute(package-recompile-all record)
>>>   execute-extended-command(nil "package-recompile-all" "recom all")
>>>   funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "package-recompile-all" "recom all")
>>>   command-execute(execute-extended-command)
>>>
>>> This is possibly because the package `mu4e' was installed by the distro
>>> package manager in a path where normal users don't have write access.
>>>
>>> I think `package-recompile-all' should either skip those packages that
>>> are not installed by package.el or ignore such errors and continue to
>>> recompile other packages.
>>
>> We have installed a patch in Bug#68678 on master (the commit is from
>> last February, so you wouldn't see it yet on 29.4) that wraps the
>> `package-recompile' call in a `with-demoted-errors' block.  That would
>> still emit a error message, but it wouldn't break the recompilation
>> procedure.  Do you think that is enough, or should be explicitly and
>> additionally avoid re-compiling external packages?
>
> Yes.  That patch is enough for me.  Thanks!!

Great, I'll close this report then.  If you haven't fixed the issue
locally yet: Until you upgrade, a simple fix would be to add some advice
around package-recompile that wraps it in a `with-demoted-errors' block.

-- 
	Philip Kaludercic on siskin

Subject: 29.4; `package-recompile-all' should skip packages installed by distro package manager
From: Zhengyi Fu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 21:37:28 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When I try recompiling all packages installed by package.el with `M-x
package-recompile-all', I got the following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (permission-denied "Removing old name" "Permission denied" "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-a...")
  package-recompile(#s(package-desc :name mu4e :version (1 10 8) :summary "the mu mail user agent" :reqs nil :kind nil :archive nil :dir "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8" :extras nil :signed nil))
  package-recompile-all()
  funcall-interactively(package-recompile-all)
  command-execute(package-recompile-all record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "package-recompile-all" "recom all")
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "package-recompile-all" "recom all")
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

This is possibly because the package `mu4e' was installed by the distro
package manager in a path where normal users don't have write access.

I think `package-recompile-all' should either skip those packages that
are not installed by package.el or ignore such errors and continue to
recompile other packages.


In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-07-22, modified by Debian built on
 x86-ubc-01
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  consult-denote-mode: t
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  eat-eshell-visual-command-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  term-keys-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-4.1.0/magit-autorevert hides /home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-4.1.0/magit-autorevert
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/site-lisp/gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/global/gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.7.5/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.5.0/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/trampver
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-rclone hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-fuse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-container hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-adb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug tramp-cmds gnu-elpa-keyring-update
modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme modus-vivendi-tinted-theme
modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch vtable yaml-mode
rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-compile
rust-common rust-rustfmt rust-cargo rmail autocrypt gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu vertico-flat conf-mode svg-lib
advice re-builder diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl-dired
denote-journal-extras denote-org-extras denote-sort consult-denote
denote timezone texinfo texinfo-loaddefs toolbar-x reporter desktop
frameset context plain-tex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp wgrep-test s wgrep grep vundo ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor log-edit add-log magit-mode magit-git
magit-base which-func magit-section crm transient gptel gptel-org
gptel-openai smtpmail dired-async async-bytecomp benchmark
pyim-pymap-utils pyim-dregcache pyim-cregexp-utils pyim-cstring-utils
find-lisp pyim-basedict pyim pyim-cloudim pyim-probe pyim-preview
pyim-page posframe pyim-indicator pyim-autoselector pyim-dhashcache sort
pyim-dict async pyim-process pyim-punctuation pyim-outcome
pyim-candidates pyim-cstring pyim-cregexp xr pyim-codes pyim-imobjs
pyim-pinyin pyim-entered pyim-dcache pyim-pymap pyim-scheme pyim-common
dash bug-reference emoji rfc1345 quail sly-tests sly-tramp
sly-indentation sly-cl-indent sly-stickers hi-lock sly-trace-dialog
sly-fontifying-fu sly-package-fu sly-scratch sly-fancy-trace
sly-fancy-inspector sly-mrepl sly-autodoc sly-parse sly gud
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos etags
fileloop hyperspec plz org-clock tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-agenda org-attach eww url-queue mm-url doc-view image-mode exif
bibtex ob-sql python ob-octave eshell esh-var esh-mode eat esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds term ehelp xref flymake-proc flymake
embark-consult consult vc-bzr trace tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
dired-aux tramp-archive ert-x ert debug backtrace tramp-fuse tramp-gvfs
tramp-sh tramp-adb tramp tramp-cache time-stamp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat shell
tramp-loaddefs bookmark-extras let-alist compile view buffer-env
jka-compr shortdoc help-fns radix-tree embark-org org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator embark ffap
vertico-directory mule-util cursor-sensor term/xterm xterm elec-pair
paredit edmacro kmacro display-line-numbers breadcrumb pulse color
project imenu hl-todo cus-start xt-mouse term-keys org-protocol org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-element-ast inline org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
org-compat org-version org-macs format-spec server lin hl-line savehist
auth-source-pass repeat diff-hl face-remap vc-hg vc-git log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode autorevert filenotify
saveplace recentf tree-widget activities-tabs activities persist
bookmark windmove cape corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo
corfu-history corfu orderless comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode
nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon marginalia
vertico-multiform vertico compat compat-30 compat-macs pixel-scroll
cua-base ring spacious-padding gtkdoc derived shr text-property-search
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny svg xml dom modus-vivendi-theme
modus-themes .autoload cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
easy-mmode disp-table activities-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site autocrypt-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
buffer-env-autoloads cape-autoloads colorful-mode-autoloads
consult-denote-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads
denote-autoloads devdocs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
dired-preview-autoloads eat-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads gptel-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
kind-icon-autoloads lin-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-autoloads org-modern-autoloads paredit-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
persist-autoloads plz-autoloads popon-autoloads posframe-autoloads
pyim-autoloads async-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads
rnc-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads
spacious-padding-autoloads spinner-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
systemd-autoloads tempel-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx
transient-autoloads vertico-autoloads vundo-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads xr-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2154923 177583)
 (symbols 48 99903 6)
 (strings 32 345817 7738)
 (string-bytes 1 10945013)
 (vectors 16 95019)
 (vector-slots 8 1929055 322498)
 (floats 8 898 289)
 (intervals 56 7337 0)
 (buffers 984 22))