Subject: bug#73085: closed (Re: bug#73085: libjami fails to build)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 08:31:03 +0000

Your bug report

#73085: libjami fails to build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73085: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73085
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73085: libjami fails to build
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Kjartan Óli Águstsson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 17:29:39 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Kjartan Óli Águstsson <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am trying to install GNU Jami but building libjami fails due to a
> missing header
> <webrtc/modules/audio_processing/include/audio_processing.h>.  At first
> I thought it was a missing input but webrtc-audio-processing is listed
> as an input.  However when I look in the store directory of
> webrtc-audo-processing its include directory contains a directory
> 'webrtc-audio-processing-1'.  I am guessing that the webrtc directory is
> renamed to avoid conflicts with other packages.  Is the right fix to
> patch libjami to look for
> webrtc-audo-processing-1/modules/audio_processing/include/audio_processing.h,
> or something else?

Thanks for the report; that's been resolved since thanks to Tobias.

-- 
Maxim

Subject: libjami fails to build
From: Kjartan Óli Águstsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 00:21:38 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am trying to install GNU Jami but building libjami fails due to a
missing header
<webrtc/modules/audio_processing/include/audio_processing.h>.  At first
I thought it was a missing input but webrtc-audio-processing is listed
as an input.  However when I look in the store directory of
webrtc-audo-processing its include directory contains a directory
'webrtc-audio-processing-1'.  I am guessing that the webrtc directory is
renamed to avoid conflicts with other packages.  Is the right fix to
patch libjami to look for
webrtc-audo-processing-1/modules/audio_processing/include/audio_processing.h,
or something else?

-- 
Kjartan Oli Agustsson
GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD  6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0