Subject: Re: [bug#73073] [PATCH 4/6] gnu: gnome-recipes: Move libgd origin from phases to native-inputs.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 13:37:46 +0200

Hi Liliana,

I get your points.  In order to avoid duplicate discussion, please
consider the Ludo’s thread.

On Fri, 06 Sep 2024 at 22:14, Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> wrote:

>                                      I'd also hazard a guess that Rust
> being Rust, no useful information for Rust packages comes with package-
> direct-inputs if arguments aren't being handled.

Yes, I am aware of the Rust package case. :-)

It’s similar as the Haskell
package, as I pointed years ago [1].  I still think that’s something
which needs to be improved.

Cheers,
simon

1: Re: Cabal mismatch in ghc-lucid; long-term archiving Haskell?
zimoun <[email-masked]>
Mon, 22 Aug 2022 16:04:21 +0200
id:[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-08
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]