Subject: Re: [bug#73073] [PATCH v3 0/8] Support lookups of origins used as package inputs

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 00:28:12 +0100

Hi,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This is v3 of the patch series submitted by Simon, rebased
> on current ‘master’.
>
> The main change is the removal of special-casing from (guix
> packages), as suggested before, and the addition of a test.
>
> It passes “the LibreOffice test” (no world rebuild).
>
> Objetions?

Pushed as 79f8769530cc78297b2443856984b2b1338caa3c.

However, I had to drop the ‘git’ change because in the meantime it has
gained several thousand dependents (see
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/74892>.)

I also fixed the “libgd-checkout” issue in ‘gnome-recipes’.

Last, I added a few words in the manual (commit
f8f005815efdf9f0d5d2a5ac30c6fdd19aa22e72).

Thanks,
Ludo’.