Subject: [PATCH] gnu: python-huggingface-hub: Disable failing tests.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 16:18:41 +0200

* gnu/packages/python-web.scm (python-huggingface-hub):
  [arguments]<#:test-flags>: Disable failing test (requires network
  connection).

Change-Id: I7273c4f0bcc3b8cf3d34633a0d6c1df4d76d9170
---
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-web.scm b/gnu/packages/python-web.scm
index e02c0d8729..bb1b912c0c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-web.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-web.scm
@@ -175,6 +175,7 @@ (define-public python-huggingface-hub
              "--ignore=tests/test_inference_api.py"
              "--ignore=tests/test_inference_async_client.py"
              "--ignore=tests/test_inference_client.py"
+             "--ignore=tests/test_inference_text_generation.py"
              "--ignore=tests/test_login_utils.py"
              "--ignore=tests/test_offline_utils.py"
              "--ignore=tests/test_repocard.py"
-- 
2.45.2