Subject: bug#73067: kmime-24.05.2 test failure

From: Marek Paśnikowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2024 14:04:21 +0200

I am not able to reconfigure my system due to the following regression
in kmime-24.05.2:

starting phase `check'
Running tests...
/gnu/store/ibgy9qa52zqmbcfp6m8rwj81bffaiwvb-cmake-minimal-3.24.2/bin/ctest --force-new-ctest-process 
Test project /tmp/guix-build-kmime-24.05.2.drv-0/build
      Start  1: kmime-rfc2047test
 1/17 Test  #1: kmime-rfc2047test ................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  2: kmime-utiltest
 2/17 Test  #2: kmime-utiltest ...................   Passed    0.22 sec
      Start  3: kmime-contentindextest
 3/17 Test  #3: kmime-contentindextest ...........   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  4: kmime-charfreqtest
 4/17 Test  #4: kmime-charfreqtest ...............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  5: kmime-headertest
 5/17 Test  #5: kmime-headertest .................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  6: kmime-contenttest
 6/17 Test  #6: kmime-contenttest ................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  7: kmime-messagetest
 7/17 Test  #7: kmime-messagetest ................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  8: kmime-headerfactorytest
 8/17 Test  #8: kmime-headerfactorytest ..........   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start  9: kmime-rfc2231test
 9/17 Test  #9: kmime-rfc2231test ................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 10: kmime-sizetest
10/17 Test #10: kmime-sizetest ...................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 11: kmime-parsedatetimetest
11/17 Test #11: kmime-parsedatetimetest ..........   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 12: kmime-dateformattertest
12/17 Test #12: kmime-dateformattertest ..........***Failed    0.02 sec
********* Start testing of DateFormatterTest *********
Config: Using QtTest library 6.6.3, Qt 6.6.3 (x86_64-little_endian-lp64 shared (dynamic) release build; by GCC 11.4.0), unknown unknown
PASS   : DateFormatterTest::initTestCase()
FAIL!  : DateFormatterTest::testFancyFormat() Compared values are not the same
   Actual   (f.dateString(dt)) : "Today 12:34:56"
   Expected (u"Today 12:34 PM"): Today 12:34 PM
   Loc: [/tmp/guix-build-kmime-24.05.2.drv-0/kmime-24.05.2/autotests/dateformattertest.cpp(27)]
PASS   : DateFormatterTest::testLocalizedFormat()
PASS   : DateFormatterTest::testFormat(ctime)
PASS   : DateFormatterTest::testCustomFormat()
PASS   : DateFormatterTest::cleanupTestCase()
Totals: 5 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped, 0 blacklisted, 8ms
********* Finished testing of DateFormatterTest *********

      Start 13: kmime-attachmenttest
13/17 Test #13: kmime-attachmenttest .............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 14: kmime-typestest
14/17 Test #14: kmime-typestest ..................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 15: test_mdn
15/17 Test #15: test_mdn .........................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 16: test_charfreq
16/17 Test #16: test_charfreq ....................   Passed    0.00 sec
      Start 17: test_dates
17/17 Test #17: test_dates .......................   Passed    0.01 sec

94% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 17

Total Test time (real) =   0.40 sec

The following tests FAILED:
         12 - kmime-dateformattertest (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make: *** [Makefile:74: test] Error 8

Test suite failed, dumping logs.
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("test" "-j" "8") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f> 
phase `check' failed after 0.4 seconds