Subject: Re: bug#73067: kmime-24.05.2 test failure

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 00:36:38 +0800

Marek Paśnikowski via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]> writes:

> Dear Zheng
>
> Thank you for your hard work bringing KDE to Guix.  It is not the best
> circumstance to express my gratitude, but I want you to know I am
> grateful before anything else.
>
> With commit 2f407ac162d6b9053bafb611ff20b58b13e7a09c to guix, you have
> modified the testing phase of kmime build, which I currently suspect as
> the reason for the inability to reconfigure my systems.  I also suspect
> the recent merge of core-updates could have caused this breakage.

This is caused by core-updates, I don't know why, just disable it should
be OK, see 643e7ecbe6079e8cc2275cc6cdf1cda04f6f818a.

>
> For your convenience, here is the link to the bug report:
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/73067
> It contains the build output narrowed to the check phase.
>
> Do you think this could be at least worked around relatively quickly?  I
> will do my best to assist with the review process.