Subject: bug#73065: [PATCH] system: Add zstd to glibc-supported-locales.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 00:03:38 +0200

* gnu/system/locale.scm (glibc-supported-locales): Add zstd to PATH.

Fixes <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/73065>.

Change-Id: I8f553636789df598937c30adca79cef8cf077337
---
 gnu/system/locale.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/system/locale.scm b/gnu/system/locale.scm
index d2a967eb8f..b317321e84 100644
--- a/gnu/system/locale.scm
+++ b/gnu/system/locale.scm
@@ -204,6 +204,7 @@ (define* (glibc-supported-locales #:optional (glibc glibc))
           (setenv "PATH"
                   (string-append #+(file-append tar "/bin") ":"
                                  #+(file-append xz "/bin") ":"
+                                 #+(file-append zstd "/bin") ":"
                                  #+(file-append gzip "/bin")))
           (unpack #:source #+(package-source glibc))

base-commit: 18d02443e1ec37779ee3cf63f9aaff1746bfdd8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ffb617d91dd5b9402dbbc4b283a10ddb2e346fa
prerequisite-patch-id: 71683bcfadbcfa4015533d7a9f350cc56ee0bcc9
prerequisite-patch-id: 791a04c394d72d0ebc43e256f36b87a328730021
prerequisite-patch-id: 0304eeb68533b569a1e97db280f9c3056fdbd18e
prerequisite-patch-id: 62bc2f225dc341e92ccd57e6e85e820781276325
prerequisite-patch-id: 80dddd088995777720d8bd9bfbbdc624bb73558e
prerequisite-patch-id: 17c1e3549ad480aa4898c41345f9fc42a31e36f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 101787b1a916da58bebc25c93c5119933dd5b342
prerequisite-patch-id: a17f97af2833018ba63ec532841ec365b88819d2
prerequisite-patch-id: d24e2e49818c64a7196123123f3799e2d6d68df6
prerequisite-patch-id: d77d6b930b595ddcf65f87eaa0017377009df33e
prerequisite-patch-id: a0e9a69a85d2ba39893ce272a4154d78fd70d436
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e95fccb5adca3aa9c525205dbf8a504d9fc3011
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fc64e51903b7dc549a57a2e476f04cba38064ca
prerequisite-patch-id: fc76be9d9a7c50b3c0929f1540cce53f6310ff3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3645ebc0f7c660c7f9f4484aa5cc836a32dca88b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f3115f73547fbda4c7ab8758d57093d89f5556f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2945b1975128021fa547990b34444d5425bd05b0
prerequisite-patch-id: efe0e637a1b92bca3438f8f322597f55e483e3cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a3cc330e771344f3d04bd1f8fd1b1f6e5092485
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d4b7f915798aaaa33ff1698c787a964d0520b6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 79674edf84a571c3fd9f5a3d86953690e1c9bc0e
prerequisite-patch-id: 14e78aa57aecec4f767a148df724589ff2e7fb47
prerequisite-patch-id: 7907c8d13571d434dcaf46d1236cba23ea9a3759
prerequisite-patch-id: 93e2ae209447710f140c0931a5bbd76e71639cea
prerequisite-patch-id: f3e23be6a18c939bb8f498438f025adf101d232e
-- 
2.45.2