Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Update borgmatic to 1.8.14

From: jgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 14:30:45 -0500

hi,

it looks like the patch does not apply.

can you send a v3 after rebasing?

$ mumi am v2 -- -s -S
Applying: gnu: python-apprise: Fix build.
Applying: gnu: python-apprise: Fix build.
error: patch failed: gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm:324
error: gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 gnu: python-apprise: Fix build.
hint: Use 'git am --show-current-patch=diff' to see the failed patch
hint: When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
hint: If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
hint: To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".
hint: Disable this message with "git config advice.mergeConflict false"
Backtrace:
           2 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/bj3yzpfpmxxwxl02gr7lby212c5…")
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    634:9  1 (for-each #<procedure 7f1ae6cc31e0 at mumi/client.scm:…> …)
In mumi/client.scm:
   249:12  0 (call-with-output-pipe* _ _ . _)

mumi/client.scm:249:12: In procedure call-with-output-pipe*:
Command invocation failed failed ("git" "am" "-s" "-S")

-- 
mumi the world,
jgart