Subject: Fwd: 31.0.50; tab-bar-formal-global erased global-modeline-string's mouse hover/click action menu

From: Eval EXEC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2024 22:33:45 +0800

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
From: Eval EXEC <[email-masked]>
To: emacs-devel <[email-masked]>
Subject: 31.0.50; tab-bar-formal-global erased global-modeline-string's
 mouse hover/click action menu

Hello,

I'm using tab-bar-mode, and I've included `tab-bar-format-global` in `tab-bar-format`. This displays `global-mode-string` on the tab-bar.

```elisp
(setq-default tab-bar-format
              tab-bar-format-menu-bar
              tab-bar-format-history
              tab-bar-format-tabs
              tab-bar-separator
              tab-bar-format-add-tab
              tab-bar-separator
              tab-bar-format-align-right
              tab-bar-format-global)
```

However, in `global-mode-string`, I have `mu4e`. The tab-bar seems to remove the hover and mouse click actions from `global-mode-string`.

It appears that the issue is related to the use of "ignore":
```elisp
(defun tab-bar-format-global ()
  "Produce display of `global-mode-string' in the tab bar.
When `tab-bar-format-global' is added to `tab-bar-format'
\(possibly appended after `tab-bar-format-align-right'),
then modes that display information on the mode line
using `global-mode-string' will display the same text
on the tab bar instead."
  (mapcar (lambda (string)
            `(global menu-item ,(format-mode-line string) ignore))
          global-mode-string))
```

If I remove `tab-bar-format-global` from `tab-bar-format`, the `global-mode-string` displays on the mode-line, and the `mu4e` indicator in `global-mode-string` works with mouse hover and click. I believe that if `global-mode-string` is displayed on the tab-bar, its items should also support mouse hover and click.

What do you think? How can I quickly hack the tab-bar to enable mouse
hover and click for `global-mode-string` in `tab-bar`?

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-09-03 built on Mufasa
Repository revision: 6682d0e6c96b0279929e3f47ae0820dd8a513d4b
Repository branch: scratch/igc
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401000
System Description: NixOS 24.05 (Uakari)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native -march=native'
 --prefix=/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc
 --with-mps=yes --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-compress-install --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-native-compilation --with-mailutils
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2
 --with-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES MPS NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11
XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /nix/store/r6awdsxz4r0zbj5a58c8a93asy5ciqqx-emacs-mu4e-1.12.5/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5:/nix/store/r6awdsxz4r0zbj5a58c8a93asy5ciqqx-emacs-mu4e-1.12.5/share/emacs/site-lisp:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  keycast-tab-bar-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  restore-point-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  dogears-mode: t
  elisp-autofmt-mode: t
  highlight-defined-mode: t
  copilot-mode: t
  flycheck-status-emoji-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  tab-line-nerd-icons-global-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  project-x-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  mu4e-marker-icons-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  pangu-spacing-mode: t
  breadcrumb-local-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  burly-tabs-mode: t
  global-form-feed-st-mode: t
  form-feed-st-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  global-wakatime-mode: t
  wakatime-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  sudo-edit-indicator-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  dash-fontify-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: -1
  line-number-mode: -1
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/editorconfig/editorconfig-core hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/editorconfig/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/editorconfig/editorconfig-tools hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/editorconfig/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/which-key/which-key hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/which-key
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-handle hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/editorconfig/editorconfig hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/scratch_igc/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug html-ts-mode dired-aux nerd-icons-dired
diredfl semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/senator semantic/decorate semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/symref/grep semantic/symref chatgpt polymode poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes expand-region
yaml-mode-expansions subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions
web-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions clojure-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom info-colors
descr-text cua-base c++-ts-mode c-ts-mode char-fold cus-start
vertico-grid dabbrev cape symbol-overlay savehist marginalia keycast
treesit-auto restore-point evil-collection-atomic-chrome atomic-chrome
dogears elisp-autofmt highlight-defined copilot copilot-balancer jsonrpc
flycheck-status-emoji flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip sideline-flycheck
go-translate gt-text-utility gt-engine-echo gt-engine-libre
gt-engine-chatgpt gt-engine-youdao gt-engine-stardict gt-engine-deepl
gt-engine-google-rpc gt-engine-google gt-engine-bing gt-extension
gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx alert gntp sdcv cap-words superword subword
transient-dwim tab-line-nerd-icons evil-collection-imenu-list imenu-list
hideshow tab-line smartparens-rust rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode
rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo rust-common rust-rustfmt
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history rg-header
project-x smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-rst
smartparens-org smartparens-python smartparens-markdown smartparens-text
smartparens-latex smartparens-html smartparens-go smartparens-ess
smartparens-clojure smartparens-c smartparens loadhist org-sliced-images
evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite org-journal org-crypt cal-iso
org-modern orderless mu4e-marker-icons dap-java dap-mode dap-tasks
dap-launch lsp-docker dap-overlays lsp-java treemacs-nerd-icons
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib
treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode treemacs-project-follow-mode zoom treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-mode
lsp-protocol network-stream consult-lsp copilot-chat copilot-chat-org
copilot-chat-markdown copilot-chat-copilot gptel-quick
go-translate-autoloads alert-autoloads gntp-autoloads sdcv-autoloads
transient-dwim-autoloads tab-line-nerd-icons-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads rg-autoloads transient-autoloads
writeroom-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads project-x-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads org-sliced-images-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orderless-autoloads
mu4e-marker-icons-autoloads webpaste-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
copilot-chat-autoloads gptel-quick-autoloads evil-collection-rg rg piper
evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification mu4e-main smtpmail
mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util
mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items
mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window
ido mu4e-obsolete molecule-mode lsp hyperbole pangu-spacing breadcrumb
pr-review pr-review-render pr-review-action pr-review-input
pr-review-api pr-review-common evil-collection-forge forge-repos
forge-tablist forge-topics forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic yaml eieio-custom bug-reference forge-post
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common
emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base cargo-mode
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode gptel-transient gptel-ollama
gptel gptel-org gptel-openai gotest fzf sideline flycheck-inline
quick-peek consult-flycheck evil-collection-flycheck flycheck
engine-mode evil-collection-ement ement-room-list ement
ement-notifications ement-notify notifications ement-room ement-lib
ement-api ement-structs ement-macros taxy-magit-section taxy dns ellama
llm-ollama llm-provider-utils llm-request-plz plz-event-source
plz-media-type plz llm corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo kind-icon
svg-lib evil-collection-corfu corfu editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch clojure-ts-mode
chatgpt-shell shell-maker ielm evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell
esh-mode esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util activities-tabs activities
cnfonts burly-tabs burly frameset prism compile-multi form-feed-st
google-this echo-bar evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm
evil-collection-term term ehelp evil-collection-python python
evil-collection-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util sesman queue nrepl-dict clojure-mode parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree htmlize wakatime-mode
evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode explain-pause-top
explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler profiler
weather-metno solar cal-dst url-cache display-wttr kdeconnect vuiet
evil-collection-ivy ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir mpv org-timer
org-clock evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
org-compat org-macs versuri esqlite pcsv esxml-query lastfm elquery
memoize anaphora spotify crux pest-mode popwin modus-themes
blackboard-theme standard-themes nimbus-theme tok-theme
danneskjold-theme srcery-theme subatomic256-theme iscroll xml+
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
sgml-mode mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core
evil-textobj-tree-sitter evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core citre citre-xref-adapter citre-global
citre-tags citre-ctags citre-readtags citre-readtags-tables
citre-ui-peek citre-ui-jump citre-backend-interface citre-common-tag
citre-common-util ctable line-reminder ov ht fringe-helper
solarized-theme solarized solarized-faces vscode-dark-plus-theme
gruvbox-theme gruvbox sqlup-mode evil-collection-bm bm simplicity-theme
twilight-bright-theme flatui-theme zen-mode origami origami-parsers cl
evil-collection-sly sly sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages
sly-common evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-arc-mode
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec sicp dired-hacks dired-preview morlock
sexy-monochrome-theme nofrils-acme-theme inverse-acme-theme acme-theme
dracula-theme professional-theme plan9-theme ayu-theme base16-theme
idea-darkula-theme hybrid-reverse-theme sublime-themes material-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base diminish nyan-mode organic-green-theme
inkpot-theme github-dark-vscode-theme almost-mono-themes cyberpunk-theme
soothe-theme soothe-tva zenburn-theme mindre-theme kaolin-themes
kaolin-themes-lib tron-legacy-theme wildcharm-theme atom-one-dark-theme
parchment-theme autothemer visual-fill-column transpose-frame cyphejor
minions gameoflife evil-collection-docker docker docker-context
docker-volume docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces
docker-core docker-compose docker-process docker-utils docker-group
dockerfile-mode evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable
emacs-everywhere cus-dir empv yeetube yeetube-mpv socks dumb-jump
evil-collection-popup popup websocket bindat bing-dict bing-dict-cache
hl-todo atom-dark-theme ef-themes uwu-theme vagrant evil-collection-ag
ag vc-svn find-dired alarm-clock pinentry evil-collection-hackernews
hackernews evil-collection-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig fussy flx affe clang-format apheleia
apheleia-rcs apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context vimrc-mode netease-cloud-music
netease-cloud-music-functions gnuplot olivetti highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-escape-sequences rainbow-delimiters
evil-collection-hungry-delete hungry-delete super-save
evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace cl-print
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree solidity-mode
solidity-common evil-collection-git-timemachine git-timemachine web-mode
disp-table adoc-mode tempo evil-collection-go-mode go-mode find-file
evil-collection-js2-mode js2-mode etags fileloop evil-collection-xref
xref gptel-autoloads gotest-autoloads fzf-autoloads
sideline-flycheck-autoloads sideline-autoloads flycheck-inline-autoloads
quick-peek-autoloads flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
flycheck-status-emoji-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads ement-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads ellama-autoloads
llm-autoloads plz-autoloads dogears-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads copilot-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
breadcrumb-autoloads treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads cfrs-autoloads activities-autoloads cargo-autoloads
pr-review-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads yaml-autoloads
cnfonts-autoloads bufler-autoloads burly-autoloads
pretty-hydra-autoloads prism-autoloads compile-multi-autoloads
form-feed-st-autoloads google-this-autoloads echo-bar-autoloads
zoom-autoloads eat-autoloads vterm-autoloads chatgpt-autoloads
polymode-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads queue-autoloads sesman-autoloads
ox-reveal-autoloads htmlize-autoloads wordreference-autoloads
wakatime-mode-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads
weather-metno-autoloads display-wttr-autoloads kdeconnect-autoloads
vuiet-autoloads lastfm-autoloads memoize-autoloads elquery-autoloads
versuri-autoloads anaphora-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
esqlite-autoloads pcsv-autoloads ivy-autoloads emms-autoloads
spotify-autoloads crux-autoloads pest-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads blackboard-theme-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads nimbus-theme-autoloads tok-theme-autoloads
danneskjold-theme-autoloads srcery-theme-autoloads
subatomic256-theme-autoloads iscroll-autoloads xml+-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads citre-autoloads ctable-autoloads
line-reminder-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads ov-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads vscode-dark-plus-theme-autoloads
gruvbox-theme-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
simplicity-theme-autoloads twilight-bright-theme-autoloads
flatui-theme-autoloads zen-mode-autoloads origami-autoloads
sly-autoloads expand-region-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads
dired-preview-autoloads diredfl-autoloads morlock-autoloads
highlight-defined-autoloads sexy-monochrome-theme-autoloads
nofrils-acme-theme-autoloads inverse-acme-theme-autoloads
acme-theme-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads
professional-theme-autoloads plan9-theme-autoloads ayu-theme-autoloads
base16-theme-autoloads idea-darkula-theme-autoloads
hybrid-reverse-theme-autoloads sublime-themes-autoloads
material-theme-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads diminish-autoloads
nyan-mode-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads
github-dark-vscode-theme-autoloads almost-mono-themes-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
mindre-theme-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads
tron-legacy-theme-autoloads wildcharm-theme-autoloads
atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads parchment-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads cyphejor-autoloads minions-autoloads
gameoflife-autoloads docker-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
emacs-everywhere-autoloads cus-dir-autoloads empv-autoloads
yeetube-autoloads makefile-executor-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads
popup-autoloads bing-dict-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
atom-dark-theme-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads uwu-theme-autoloads
vagrant-autoloads ag-autoloads alarm-clock-autoloads pinentry-autoloads
hackernews-autoloads notmuch-autoloads fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads
affe-autoloads clang-format-autoloads apheleia-autoloads
elisp-autofmt-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads
netease-cloud-music-autoloads mpv-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
mermaid-mode-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads
restore-point-autoloads pangu-spacing-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads olivetti-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
super-save-autoloads helpful-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
adoc-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
cargo-mode-autoloads rust-playground-autoloads consult-gh-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads consult-ag-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads
windmove evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util consult-ripgrep-all dired-x
evil-collection-eww eww url-queue epa-file saveplace recentf tree-widget
winner edit-list refine loop list-utils evil-collection-leetcode
leetcode log4e spinner aio graphql mm-url evil-collection-gnus gnus
nnheader range prompts file-info browse-at-remote f image-roll toc-mode
evil-collection-pdf pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext pdf-isearch let-alist
pdf-misc pdf-loader pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
pdf-util pdf-macs evil-collection-image image-mode exif rst
ibuffer-sidebar evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs scratch
sql evil-collection-view view persistent-scratch exercism persist
async-await iter2 generator promise url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally promise-done
promise-es6-extensions promise-core async request a indent-bars
evil-collection-outline noutline outline mode-line-bell powerthesaurus
jeison evil-collection-consult consult evil-collection-ripgrep ripgrep
evil-collection-wgrep wgrep evil-collection-grep grep yasnippet-capf
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet evil-collection-vlf vlf vlf-base vlf-tune
gptai ctrlf hl-line nerd-icons-completion disable-mouse mingus libmpdee
evil-collection-mpdel mpdel mpdel-browser libmpdel-directory
mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core navigel
evil-collection-bookmark magit-bookmark bookmark evil-collection-tablist
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet libmpdel tq
time-stamp exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating
xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh
xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug posframe esup esup-child
ssh-config-mode jq-mode json-mode json-snatcher js c-ts-common treesit
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs evil-collection-yaml-mode yaml-mode toml-mode conf-mode
align evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs s highlight facemenu
diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-margin
diff-hl-dired evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl evil-collection-log-view
log-view evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ewoc nix-mode ffap smie nix-repl
nix-shell nix-store nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix
sudo-edit tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
tramp-compat xdg parse-time iso8601 tramp-loaddefs
evil-collection-devdocs devdocs zig-mode reformatter
evil-terminal-cursor-changer evil-surround evil-visualstar
evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration evil-collection-evil-mc
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-exchange
evil-lion evil-args smartscan timeout ess lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom
vertico-multiform evil-collection-vertico vertico
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-which-key
evil-collection-vc-git evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-magit-section
evil-collection-magit-repos evil-collection-magit evil-collection-man
evil-collection-log-edit evil-collection-kmacro evil-collection-indent
evil-collection-imenu evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake
evil-collection-epa evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc
evil-collection-elpaca evil-collection-dired evil-collection-diff-mode
evil-collection-custom evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint
evil-collection-calendar evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection
annalist sqlite3 sqlite3-api treebundel vc-git minimap git-link texfrag
face-remap shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom preview latex
latex-flymake flymake project compile tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml
texmathp auctex display-line-numbers elec-pair find-func
magit-file-icons nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon el-patch-template
magit-delta magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc server magit-mode browse-url magit-git
magit-base magit-section derived benchmark cursor-sensor crm dash compat
xterm-color edit-list-autoloads refine-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
loop-autoloads leetcode-autoloads graphql-autoloads spinner-autoloads
aio-autoloads log4e-autoloads prompts-autoloads file-info-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
image-roll-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
toc-mode-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads ibuffer-sidebar-autoloads
scratch-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads exercism-autoloads
a-autoloads request-autoloads async-autoloads async-await-autoloads
promise-autoloads iter2-autoloads persist-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
mode-line-bell-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads transient format-spec
hydra lv jeison-autoloads keycast-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
ripgrep-autoloads wgrep-autoloads yasnippet-capf-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads cape-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
vlf-autoloads gptai-autoloads popper-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads mpdel-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads navigel-autoloads
tablist-autoloads exwm-autoloads xelb-autoloads posframe-autoloads
esup-autoloads quickrun-autoloads ht-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
jq-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads
highlight-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
attrap-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
zig-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
smartscan-autoloads timeout-autoloads ess-autoloads vertico-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
sqlite3-autoloads treebundel-autoloads minimap-autoloads
git-link-autoloads texfrag-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
magit-file-icons-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads el-patch-autoloads
el-patch el-patch-stub magit-delta-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads ispell man ansi-color
autorevert filenotify cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands evil-digraphs pcase reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring
goto-chg evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads general which-key
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
general-autoloads which-key-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads edmacro kmacro vc vc-dispatcher
cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log
elpaca-ui url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap cl-seq elpaca elpaca-process
elpaca-autoloads early-init cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile mps emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 24 0 0) (symbols 56 0 0) (strings 40 0 0) (string-bytes 1 0)
 (vectors 24 0) (vector-slots 8 0 0) (floats 24 0 0)
 (intervals 64 0 0) (buffers 1000 0))

-- 
-------------------- End of forwarded message --------------------

--