Subject: bug#73022: Acknowledgement (31.0.50; Crash in build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window after C-x 2 and reducing terminal size)

From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 06:25:09 +0000

> Configured using:
> […]
> --without-x 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O3''

I sent another build's information by mistake. The backtraces are
actually from a -O0 build, with this information:

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-09-01 built
 on sonn
Repository revision: 99a03ddb2d43d67577814b96e40ec069739b6421
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs-dev/ --with-tiff=no --without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils --without-modules
 --with-native-compilation --with-x-toolkit=no --without-imagemagick
 --without-xft --without-harfbuzz --without-freetype --without-libotf
 --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg --without-gif
 --without-png --without-webp --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x
 --without-sound --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-profiling
 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O0 ''