Subject: bug#73022: 31.0.50; Crash in build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window after C-x 2 and reducing terminal size

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 16:46:15 +0200

> Are you running the latest codebase?  The assertions in cmcheckmagic
 > are supposed to be fixed there.

I suppose you mean the changes related to Bug#71289.  They should be
here with the last one as

commit 6fbb699bee2f54d65fbe6074735d42bbc0868c2c
Author: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 5 19:32:17 2024 +0300

     ; Fix last change.

Anyway, I pulled master again today, built with gtk3 and without-x and
both exhibit the same behavior with

MagicWrap (tty) == true
curY (tty) == 4
FrameRows (tty) == 5

in cmcheckmagic after shrinking the TTY window with the mouse to less
than two lines, slowly re-expanding it, at the time the split windows
would have to be redisplayed because the frame apparently became large
enough again.

martin