Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add Black Box terminal

From: Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 10:59:28 +0530

This patch series adds Black Box, a GTK4 terminal app written in Vala.
I've also included PQMarble, which is a dependency for the
application.

Sixel support is disabled by default, as it is experimental, but it
can be added by creating a new public variable that inherits and
overrides `vte-with-gtk-4`.

`librsvg` seems to be another dependency that may be required, but the
package seems to be building and working just fine without it, so I've
not included it.

Ashvith Shetty (2):
  gnu: Add libpqmarble.
  gnu: Add blackbox-terminal.

 gnu/packages/gnome-xyz.scm | 85 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 85 insertions(+)

base-commit: 778dd796bff808f1f8520533bab239ecbe83cd87
-- 
2.45.2