Subject: [bug#72987] [PATCH v4 0/3] Add U-Boot patches and bootloaders.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 20:19:24 +0200

Hi,

[PATCH v3 2/5] and [PATCH v3 3/5] became [PATCH v4 1/3].  [PATCH v4 2/3]
adds u-boot-tinker-s-rk3288 with the bc native-input.

Besides [PATCH v4 3/3], I will build linux-libre-arm64-generic without
Pinebook specific options, and see if it's sufficiently small.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (3):
  gnu: bootloader: Add nanopi-r4s-rk3399-ddr3 bootloader.
  gnu: bootloader: Add ASUS Tinker Board S bootloader.
  gnu: u-boot: Enlarge space available for kernel.

 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     | 16 ++++++
 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 +
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  | 30 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |  6 ++
 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-50M-kernel.patch  | 55 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch      | 33 +++++++++++
 6 files changed, 142 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-50M-kernel.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch

base-commit: 5735c278e16517d9be5e26235fe68dea9bae3527
-- 
2.48.1