Subject: [bug#72987] [PATCH v3 0/5] Add U-Boot patches and bootloaders.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2024 22:07:31 +0100

Hello,

This revision depends on #74842 and #74849, in addition to #70131.

The top-level U-Boot patches are removed in #70131 instead of in the
first patch, and the Nano Pi R4S and Orange Pi Zero 2W bootloaders are
added in the second and fourth instead of in #70131.

The final patch adds a bootloader for the ASUS Tinker Board S and the
ARM Trusted Firmware for its SoC.  The HDMI is flaky.

I could create an additional U-Boot package for the Nano Pi R4S, and
apply the DDR3 patch to it instead, so both variants are supported.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (5):
  gnu: u-boot: Enlarge space available for kernel.
  gnu: bootloader: Add nanopi-r4s-rk3399 bootloader.
  gnu: u-boot: Use DDR3 patch for Nano Pi R4S.
  gnu: bootloader: Add orangepi-zero2w bootloader.
  gnu: bootloader: Add ASUS Tinker Board S bootloader.

 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     | 22 ++++++++
 gnu/local.mk                                  |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  | 43 ++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |  9 +++
 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-50M-kernel.patch  | 55 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch      | 33 +++++++++++
 6 files changed, 164 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-50M-kernel.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch

base-commit: 383e7ca281bae36a151f3fdb2e3a1ac4c5c65b50
-- 
2.45.2