Subject: wine64 fails to build: guix/build/utils.scm:761:4: In procedure alist-cons-after: Throw to key `match-error' with args `("match" "no matching pattern" ())'.

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 20:26:20 +0200

To reproduce:

$ guix build wine64

Error:
$ zcat /var/log/guix/drvs/ls/6zadl8a8gxkh8a3wvjnjhqn0iy5mcc-wine64-9.0.drv.gz
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (guix build utils) overrides core binding `delete'
Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/z9r2ygks8kh1r6k6d9ckzwnrzvp?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   214:21 13 (_ #f)
   217:50 12 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419ffa0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 11 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419ff80 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 10 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419ff60 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  9 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419ff40 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  8 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fee0 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:?> ?))
   217:50  7 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fec0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  6 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fe60 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:?> ?))
   217:50  5 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fe40 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  4 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fe20 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  3 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fe00 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:33  2 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff419fa00 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:?> ?))
   293:34  1 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff7850c80> (# ?)) #))
In guix/build/utils.scm:
    761:4  0 (alist-cons-after copy-wine32-binaries wrap-executable # ?)

guix/build/utils.scm:761:4: In procedure alist-cons-after:
Throw to key `match-error' with args `("match" "no matching pattern" ())'.

I do not know how to fix that.

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de