Subject: Re: bug#72962: php-8.3.10 build failure

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 13:48:03 +0200

merge 72943 72962
thanks
^ bot commands

Hi Marek,

> I apologize for not posting a patch, but I am still wrapping my head
> around concepts more fundamental than patch submission.

Good news!  I've merged this issue with the likely cause and a possible 
fix.

> For example, I
> think it is a good idea to Cc the PHP team here, but failed to find
> documentation on how to identify the team’s email address.

Teams don't have addresses/aliases, so you could have kept looking.

The teams are defined[0] in the Guix git repository, to facilitate 
automation[1] integrated with ‘git send-email’, and to keep one 
consistent source of truth.

If those examples look too complicated, ignore them, and just manually 
look up your favourite team members :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.

[0]: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/etc/teams.scm
[1]: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Teams.html