Subject: [bug#72959] Request for merging "fonts-split-outputs" branch

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 17:40:01 +0200

Hello,

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:

> The builds have been progressing. Substitute availability isn't quite as
> high as master yet, and there are probably some flaky builds that'll
> require more attempts to get substitutes, but it looks like this can be
> merged this week.

Yay, good.

> I had a look at why x86_64-linux on ci.guix.gnu.org is a bit behind, and
> some builds seem to be in the failed dependency state, but with no
> failed dependency listed. Clicking the restart button does prompt that
> thing to be built, but doesn't seem to unblock the builds on mass.

Right, I broke that with recent changes to Cuirass (I even wrote tests
that happen to not test the right thing…).

> 宋文武, are you available to push this once it's ready?

If not, we can probably do it on their behalf, in an effort to move
forward.

Thanks,
Ludo’.