Subject: bug#72953: closed (Re: bug#72953: 31.0.50; Error when calling gnus-summary-move-article)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 09:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72953: 31.0.50; Error when calling gnus-summary-move-article

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72953: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72953
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#72953: 31.0.50; Error when calling gnus-summary-move-article
From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 11:26:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Please ignore this one.  It was a hack in my config that caused this
> problem.  Sorry for this distraction.

Closing.

Michael.

Subject: Re: 31.0.50; Error when calling gnus-summary-move-article
From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 11:15:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am browsing the result of a `gnus-group-read-ephemeral-search-group'
> call.  Then I invoke `gnus-summary-move-article' (with point at the
> article I want to move) and get this error: [...]

Please ignore this one.  It was a hack in my config that caused this
problem.  Sorry for this distraction.

Michael.