Subject: bug#72950: test/build failure for python-geventhttpclient

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 08:35:00 +0200

Hi,

python-geventhttpclient fails to build. The build log it attached.

src/geventhttpclient/tests/test_ssl.py:106: 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
src/geventhttpclient/tests/test_ssl.py:130: in _get_sni_sent_from_client
    http = HTTPClient(
/gnu/store/ip451az70cwa1il02b8qbba9i7pc9pp2-python-geventhttpclient-2.0.9/lib/python3.10/site-packages/geventhttpclient/client.py:107: in __init__
    self._connection_pool = SSLConnectionPool(
/gnu/store/ip451az70cwa1il02b8qbba9i7pc9pp2-python-geventhttpclient-2.0.9/lib/python3.10/site-packages/geventhttpclient/connectionpool.py:241: in __init__
    self.init_ssl_context(ssl_context_factory)
/gnu/store/ip451az70cwa1il02b8qbba9i7pc9pp2-python-geventhttpclient-2.0.9/lib/python3.10/site-packages/geventhttpclient/connectionpool.py:254: in init_ssl_context
    self.ssl_context = ssl_context_factory(cafile=ca_certs)

...

        if cafile or capath or cadata:
>           context.load_verify_locations(cafile, capath, cadata)
E           FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de