Subject: [bug#72932] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: picard: Update to 2.12.2.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 23:33:50 +0800

This series updates package picard to 2.12.2, as its new dependency, a newer
version of python-charset-normalizer is also added.

Hilton Chain (2):
  gnu: Add python-charset-normalizer-3.
  gnu: picard: Update to 2.12.2.

 gnu/packages/music.scm      |  5 +++--
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 12 ++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: e1c92c98f7afff13fb7060199ba0dd4d9c5c2c53
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e3ff0c99afaf274248ac18b899c3870f99a846c
prerequisite-patch-id: bdc76f30658e98588f74bd956d4859e6353672f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b4ad9449dc4ae9786c42193fb1237f63968f396
prerequisite-patch-id: 395fdfde8b9e7da90cf440016074ae32ce0d4069
prerequisite-patch-id: 479a14424e4531c453ed3c7ce735c6b8f77b26db
prerequisite-patch-id: cb2e326e8ae032c3dcc8e3bc9f7b4483eff0359d
prerequisite-patch-id: b30c933d7fbe30aebe660eb2cb97b85316b294e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7af5407ecb71d89f0888f57aba956ffd8aadc7c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 553a7a0e54e809774d1c33e5847d4183052e027f
prerequisite-patch-id: 66a1f2daea0a365dd623eb501e8e5d64f95cf0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f4f1e03d0a14d69f0b7bd38c45352d3da740112
prerequisite-patch-id: ed25ee0edfa1a953f15906a619a31d753abcc68a
prerequisite-patch-id: 39af2084d478edc408b86dc17b1974290af484da
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d07fea48cb08d20b43062940f573c94359d3651
prerequisite-patch-id: 347c60236ecb3d8f3e3e37dd560372fdd22b25eb
--
2.45.2