Subject: [PATCH] gnu: smartdns: Update to 46.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 23:31:56 +0800

* gnu/packages/dns.scm (smartdns): Update to 46.

Change-Id: I4d1472d3ec027d89a550bf5cada74019074bb049
---
 gnu/packages/dns.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/dns.scm b/gnu/packages/dns.scm
index ffc8eda6bb..7a584ad6a2 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/dns.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/dns.scm
@@ -1280,7 +1280,7 @@ (define-public openresolv
 (define-public smartdns
   (package
     (name "smartdns")
-    (version "45")
+    (version "46")
     (source (origin
               (method git-fetch)
               (uri (git-reference
@@ -1292,7 +1292,7 @@ (define-public smartdns
                           ((".*SYSTEMDSYSTEMUNITDIR.*") "")))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "1f0j6d8vz1x2f4nr2w3q7azkjh8hlkj81v61a8sw1kq5160qhlb9"))))
+                "0kllf623x5g7zh81nm41y3k67vsnm7a0dcdhdm0l6q4wyvr4z4zc"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list #:test-target "test"

base-commit: e1c92c98f7afff13fb7060199ba0dd4d9c5c2c53
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e3ff0c99afaf274248ac18b899c3870f99a846c
prerequisite-patch-id: bdc76f30658e98588f74bd956d4859e6353672f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b4ad9449dc4ae9786c42193fb1237f63968f396
prerequisite-patch-id: 395fdfde8b9e7da90cf440016074ae32ce0d4069
prerequisite-patch-id: 479a14424e4531c453ed3c7ce735c6b8f77b26db
prerequisite-patch-id: cb2e326e8ae032c3dcc8e3bc9f7b4483eff0359d
prerequisite-patch-id: b30c933d7fbe30aebe660eb2cb97b85316b294e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7af5407ecb71d89f0888f57aba956ffd8aadc7c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 553a7a0e54e809774d1c33e5847d4183052e027f
prerequisite-patch-id: 66a1f2daea0a365dd623eb501e8e5d64f95cf0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f4f1e03d0a14d69f0b7bd38c45352d3da740112
-- 
2.45.2