Subject: bug#72930: closed (Re: [bug#72930] [PATCH] gnu: smartdns: Update to 46.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 15:31:01 +0000

Your bug report

#72930: [PATCH] gnu: smartdns: Update to 46.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72930: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72930
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#72930] [PATCH] gnu: smartdns: Update to 46.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 17:30:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Hilton Chain <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Yes, nothing about the failure in, it's basically identical to mine.
>
> Does it still fail for you?  I can see QA is currently building the patch and
> the x86_64-linux one has succeeded.

Indeed.  Oh well, that must have been non-deterministic.

Applied, thanks!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: smartdns: Update to 46.
From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 23:31:56 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/dns.scm (smartdns): Update to 46.

Change-Id: I4d1472d3ec027d89a550bf5cada74019074bb049
---
 gnu/packages/dns.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/dns.scm b/gnu/packages/dns.scm
index ffc8eda6bb..7a584ad6a2 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/dns.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/dns.scm
@@ -1280,7 +1280,7 @@ (define-public openresolv
 (define-public smartdns
   (package
     (name "smartdns")
-    (version "45")
+    (version "46")
     (source (origin
               (method git-fetch)
               (uri (git-reference
@@ -1292,7 +1292,7 @@ (define-public smartdns
                           ((".*SYSTEMDSYSTEMUNITDIR.*") "")))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "1f0j6d8vz1x2f4nr2w3q7azkjh8hlkj81v61a8sw1kq5160qhlb9"))))
+                "0kllf623x5g7zh81nm41y3k67vsnm7a0dcdhdm0l6q4wyvr4z4zc"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list #:test-target "test"

base-commit: e1c92c98f7afff13fb7060199ba0dd4d9c5c2c53
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e3ff0c99afaf274248ac18b899c3870f99a846c
prerequisite-patch-id: bdc76f30658e98588f74bd956d4859e6353672f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b4ad9449dc4ae9786c42193fb1237f63968f396
prerequisite-patch-id: 395fdfde8b9e7da90cf440016074ae32ce0d4069
prerequisite-patch-id: 479a14424e4531c453ed3c7ce735c6b8f77b26db
prerequisite-patch-id: cb2e326e8ae032c3dcc8e3bc9f7b4483eff0359d
prerequisite-patch-id: b30c933d7fbe30aebe660eb2cb97b85316b294e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7af5407ecb71d89f0888f57aba956ffd8aadc7c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 553a7a0e54e809774d1c33e5847d4183052e027f
prerequisite-patch-id: 66a1f2daea0a365dd623eb501e8e5d64f95cf0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f4f1e03d0a14d69f0b7bd38c45352d3da740112
-- 
2.45.2