Subject: [bug#72925] Adding JPM package for Janet

From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2025 18:27:40 -0500

"jgart" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ok, can you resend patch v14?

I can, but I don't think it will help.  See below.

> I'm not sure what happened but `mumi am -- -s` cannot apply it and
> says that the patch is empty.

There's a bug in mumi.  I recall encountering this issue with prior
versions posted by Omar in this issue as well.  My hypothesis is that
some past message in 72925 triggers the bug in mumi.  In the past (when
I encountered this in #72925) I worked around by applying the patches
manually via magit-dired-am-apply-patches .

One option would be to close 72925 and start a new issue.  Let me know
if you'd like me to do so.

> Did you send the last version with `git send-email` or by some other
> means?

I sent via gnus, which is how I've contributed previous patches to Guix.

-- 
Suhail