Subject: [PATCH v13 0/2] Add jpm.

From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 13:23:42 -0400

Hi,

This version incorporates one feedback from Ludo
(<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/72925#61>), however, I was unable to
incorporate the changes suggested in the second comment regarding
gcc-toolchain (<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/72925#62>).  I posted some
clarifying questions in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/72925#65>.

Since, I will have limited availability in the next ~1-2 weeks I am
sharing the current state for everyone's benefit.  Please feel free to
take this to completion if someone has a better understanding of what
the desired outstanding changes are.

Regards,
Suhail

Omar Bassam (1):
  gnu: Add jpm package.

Suhail (1):
  gnu: Improve user-experience for jpm.

 gnu/packages/lisp.scm | 91 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 91 insertions(+)

base-commit: 9d1b97d7a4ab9c0dbd5808e7859d52cff338f377
-- 
2.47.0