Subject: Re: [PATCH v10] gnu: Add jpm.

From: Omar Bassam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 19:33:26 +0300

Suhail Singh <[email-masked]> writes:

> Omar Bassam <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> ... if the gcc package is available in their shell (or pure container
>> shell).
>
> In v12, the testing container does _not_ need to provide gcc, g++,
> gcc-toolchain etc.  It only needs to provide nss-certs in addition to
> some usable shell environment.

Can you give me an example of what guix shell commands I need to run to
test these. 

>
>> I am still not sure if I fully understood your C paths cocern correctly.
>
> You may see v12 if curious.

For some reason I didn't receive an email for v12. I just saw it on the
issues website and I now understand better what you meant from before.
It makes much more sense for me now.

Thanks,
Omar