Subject: [bug#72925] [PATCH v10] gnu: Add jpm.

From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2024 23:49:17 -0400

Suhail Singh <[email-masked]> writes:

>> If not, please feel free to add to the patch whatever you think is
>> needed as I'm not a C compiling expert.
>
> Sorry, but I am no C compiling expert either.
>
> In addition, for the past few exchanges, it's not clear that I am able
> to bring value to the discussion.  As evidenced by the recent exchanges,
> I seem to be struggling with expressing myself effectively.  As such, I
> will step-away from actively reviewing this issue.

Having stepped away as the reviewer, and since I had a few minutes to
spare this evening, I decided to go ahead and implement what I had in
mind.  It was quite straightforward.

I'll submit it shortly in the form of a patch series with my changes in
a separate patch.  That should make it easy to discard or incorporate my
proposed changes as desired.

> I hope you are able to get jpm upstreamed with help from jgart and
> others more experienced than myself.

This sentiment still stands, with or without my revisions.

-- 
Suhail