Subject: [PATCH] gnu: kubo: Fix build.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 10:28:07 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Fix build.
[snippet]: Don't remove "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-posinfo" because it is
not present in bundled packages.

Change-Id: I88ceabe9d8695397204d87d61fb8e1550732c38c
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index 3f84031172..d1906bd0a2 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -899,7 +899,6 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-datastore"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-detect-race"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-delay"
-                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-posinfo"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-redirects-file"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-util"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-cbor"

base-commit: 58906decf1ef205bd7195b0a042832ce8142bf6a
-- 
2.45.2