Subject: [PATCH 2/4] gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-libp2p-go-doh-resolver.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 00:09:34 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): [snippet]: Delete
"vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-doh-resolver".
[inputs]: Add go-github-com-libp2p-go-doh-resolver.

Change-Id: I417802e02b482164fdb65852a19187fb63bd9199
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index d9866a8d9a..af95ca86f3 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -865,6 +865,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/koron"
                              "vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-buffer-pool"
                              "vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-cidranger"
+                             "vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-doh-resolver"
                              "vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-flow-metrics"
                              "vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-libp2p-asn-util"
                              "vendor/github.com/libp2p/go-msgio"
@@ -989,7 +990,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   go-github-com-jbenet-go-temp-err-catcher
                   go-github-com-jbenet-goprocess
                   go-github-com-julienschmidt-httprouter
-                  ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-doh-resolver
+                  go-github-com-libp2p-go-doh-resolver
                   ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-libp2p
                   ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-libp2p-http
                   ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-libp2p-kad-dht
-- 
2.45.2