Subject: [bug#72839] bug#72840: [PATCH RFC] DRAFT doc: Add “Deprecation Policy” section.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 20:11:35 +0200

Hi Ludo,

On Fri, 13 Sept 2024 at 19:38, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:

> That’s a question for you no?

Yes and no. :-)

Yes because I sent the first draft, so it's partly my duty.

No because changes and especially collective practices are not only on
the shoulders of one.  Is the motivation, time or energy of only one
person the bottleneck of a common willing?

Anyway.

> I already commented on the proposed RFC process.  I’m happy to further
> contribute or even take the lead eventually when time permits, if you’d
> like to pass it on.  It’s clearly the missing piece here.  We’ll get
> there!

It is a good example why Co-Supporter(s) as described by the RFC
process is a strong requirement. ;-)  And there is none...

Anyway, I will do my best for resuming.

Cheers,
simon