Subject: bug#72812: closed (Re: [bug#72812] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme: Update to 0.2.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2024 19:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72812: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme: Update to 0.2.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72812: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72812
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#72812] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme: Update to 0.2.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2024 21:27:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Fredrik,

Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Here is an update to guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme, as it broke when
> moving to qt-6.  There are still some minor things I still need to
> iron out on it, but it should now be usable.  I have only tested this
> in a VM as I dropped SDDM on my main machine.  Given that it can only
> work for one qt major version at the time I also added a -qt5 variant
> as well for those that cannot move to qt-6.
>
> Thanks
>
> Fredrik Salomonsson (2):
>   gnu: guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme: Update to 0.2.
>   gnu: Add guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme-qt5.

Finally applied, thanks!

(Well, I can’t push right now because Savannah is overloaded again…)

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme: Update to 0.2.
From: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 01:17:01 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Here is an update to guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme, as it broke when
moving to qt-6.  There are still some minor things I still need to
iron out on it, but it should now be usable.  I have only tested this
in a VM as I dropped SDDM on my main machine.  Given that it can only
work for one qt major version at the time I also added a -qt5 variant
as well for those that cannot move to qt-6.

Thanks

Fredrik Salomonsson (2):
  gnu: guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme: Update to 0.2.
  gnu: Add guix-simplyblack-sddm-theme-qt5.

 gnu/packages/display-managers.scm | 58 +++++++++++++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 39 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

base-commit: 9640f4a01ab9d895f8a4d448ccdcbe538aaa4630
-- 
2.45.2