Subject: bug#72795: closed (Re: bug#72795: 31.0.50; Make speedbar-add-supported-extension autoloaded)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 00:50:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72795: 31.0.50; Make speedbar-add-supported-extension autoloaded

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72795: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72795
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#72795: 31.0.50; Make speedbar-add-supported-extension autoloaded
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 17:48:10 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> I don't think speedbar or this function are special in any way, so I
> don't think we need to do anything about this.

There have been no further comments within 1 month.  I'm therefore
closing this bug report now.

Subject: 31.0.50; Make speedbar-add-supported-extension autoloaded
From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2024 15:12:47 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

As per subject, this will allow extensions to add themselves just by
fboundp'ing the function.