Subject: [bug#72785] [PATCH] gnu: cl-nodgui: Update to 0.7.0.3.

From: GNU Guix Live <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 13:19:43 +0200

Please ignore my latest patch for nodgui (0.7.0.2) as this version of the library contains a regression fixed in 0.7.0.3.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
C.

Change-Id: I706dcd84e3c70067d93440b052a770b8a89c2335
---
 gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm
index fb0f381c00..7efa5706cc 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm
@@ -21789,11 +21789,11 @@ (define-public ecl-nkeymaps
   (sbcl-package->ecl-package sbcl-nkeymaps))

 (define-public sbcl-nodgui
-  (let ((commit "44c479b0c882fa674b4dd4590faa1c67457521b7")
+  (let ((commit "dc3efed8f93d4955e59347824f8f6d018e1a22e0")
         (revision "1"))
     (package
       (name "sbcl-nodgui")
-      (version (git-version "0.7.0.2" revision commit))
+      (version (git-version "0.7.0.3" revision commit))
       (source
        (origin
          (method git-fetch)
@@ -21802,7 +21802,7 @@ (define-public sbcl-nodgui
                (commit commit)))
          (file-name (git-file-name "cl-nodgui" version))
          (sha256
-          (base32 "058i06nnzcfnn656ir70a16a3k2s6a875asbi709haiv2by44111"))))
+          (base32 "1kjbimzl9q74dz1fhl03n49607li55q6h0kdygfyr0n8cnf5638j"))))
       (build-system asdf-build-system/sbcl)
       (native-inputs
        (list sbcl-clunit2))

base-commit: 4299b4cc881deaadf908937cda1e9cbc48a40a38
prerequisite-patch-id: dd0fa1e6fe20e5a2a9bf9563e8d7becfac58dad1
prerequisite-patch-id: c2848db30c50f6b53a055d46f86928da9c0619e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e1e04ff8df5e8fd2ec57818173ac6328f225af9
prerequisite-patch-id: 122801570fd9f3518162e6decccfa05c067afc7c
prerequisite-patch-id: b8c45e8bd2101694845b8091b71d3d4431157191
prerequisite-patch-id: 1684edec87844804608b7dd77b6aaa1095e3c29f
--
2.38.1