Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] slurm: Enable REST API

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 15:58:10 +0100

Hi Ludo,

I pushed the patch adding libjwt. And, I have added a patch moving slurm
client executables into a separate "client" output. `guix size' reports that
the "out" and "client" outputs are respectively 192.6 MiB and 201.3 MiB. For
comparison, before this patch, the size of slurm was 141.3 MiB.

Everything LGTM. I'll push if there are no objections.

Thanks!
Arun

Arun Isaac (2):
  gnu: slurm: Enable REST API.
  gnu: slurm: Move client executables into separate output.

 gnu/packages/parallel.scm | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 35 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: ba0340eec2e50439cfd94e85b40bf41c2d488a74
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a3dc095f7f4c2fc32778dfc299d7bfa447a8ec4
-- 
2.45.2