Subject: 30.0.60; Incorrect rendering of the completion-preview mode

From: the_wurfkreuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 17:29:30 +0000

Apparently, the completion-preview-mode rendering doesn't work correctly with minibuffer messages (i don't know what they're called exactly).

To see the problem, completion-preview-mode should show its completion suggestion simultaneously with any minibuffer messages like "[No Match]" or "[Incomplete Command]" and so on.

However, the only sane, practical way I found to recreate this situation involves using evil-mode's command minibuffer. The idea is to load Emacs with evil-mode, execute the `evil-ex` command, and then start typing any interactive command while `completion-preview-mode` is active for minibuffers.

Reproduction:
- Load emacs with the evil-mode package.
- Activate evil-mode and completion-preview-mode.
- Evaluate the hook '(add-hook 'minibuffer-mode-hook #'completion-preview-mode)'.
- Execute 'evil-ex'.
- Try to write any long command to trigger the preview completion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 30.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-08-20 built on archlinux
Repository revision: fc7581ae2ee9db1e3189b76c66be9cd13f72f004
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401002
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --with-tree-sitter --with-gif --with-png --with-jpeg
--with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
windmove-mode: t
org-indent-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
org-bullets-mode: t
pyvenv-mode: t
shackle-mode: t
popper-echo-mode: t
popper-mode: t
eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
global-fish-completion-mode: t
fish-completion-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
corfu-echo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
dired-async-mode: t
server-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
auto-fill-function: #[128 \304\300\301#\207 [yas--auto-fill org-auto-fill-function :around nil apply] 5 advice]
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240819.1250/transient hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/transient
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view bug-reference semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator semantic/decorate
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find windmove mule-util tramp-cmds swiper
evil-collection-ivy ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir image-file
image-converter org-indent toc-org oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi vc-git completion-preview savehist org-bullets org-tempo
tempo org-drill persist org-agenda org-download org-attach eglot
external-completion jsonrpc ert ewoc yaml-mode haskell-mode
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc dabbrev
haskell-customize dockerfile-mode terraform-mode hcl-mode lua-mode
go-mode find-file etags fileloop raku-mode raku-repl raku-imenu
raku-indent raku-font-lock raku-detect flymake-hadolint flymake pyvenv
shackle popper-echo popper transpose-frame evil-terminal-cursor-changer
em-tramp eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias evil-collection-eshell
em-prompt eshell evil-collection-magit magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode benchmark
magit-git magit-base crm hydra lv helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace
cl-print edebug debug backtrace info-look f help-fns radix-tree
elisp-refs embark-org org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree embark-consult embark ffap consult
marginalia vertico wgrep grep mentor url-scgi mentor-rpc mentor-files
mentor-data xml-rpc url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm zoxide exec-path-from-shell
fish-completion em-cmpl em-dirs esh-mode esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util cape
corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu-echo corfu orderless yasnippet
evil-collection-docker docker docker-context docker-volume
docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-core
docker-compose docker-process docker-utils tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw cedet docker-group aio generator vterm bookmark pp
face-remap vterm-module term/xterm xterm circe diff-mode track-changes
lui-irc-colors irc gnutls lcs lui-logging lui-format lui tracking
shorten flyspell ispell circe-compat xterm-color which-key dired-async
dired-aux async avy kubernetes kubernetes-overview kubernetes-services
kubernetes-secrets kubernetes-persistentvolumeclaims
kubernetes-namespaces kubernetes-jobs kubernetes-pod-line
kubernetes-ingress kubernetes-errors kubernetes-nodes
kubernetes-statefulsets kubernetes-deployments kubernetes-configmaps
kubernetes-logs kubernetes-labels kubernetes-commands mode-local
kubernetes-popups kubernetes-el-tramp transient magit-popup
kubernetes-pods kubernetes-loading-container kubernetes-contexts
kubernetes-yaml kubernetes-utils evil-collection-term term disp-table
ehelp kubernetes-modes kubernetes-kubectl kubernetes-state
kubernetes-process request mailheader mail-utils kubernetes-core
kubernetes-vars with-editor server kubernetes-ast magit-section
cursor-sensor dash compat s daemons clojure-ts-mode cider cider-debug
cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar arc-mode
archive-mode compile cider-repl-history pulse derived cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-docstring shr
text-property-search pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny svg xml dom
cider-client cider-common xref project cider-completion-context
cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser nrepl-client cider-util
color sesman vc vc-dispatcher nrepl-dict spinner parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist clojure-mode lisp-mnt align
imenu treesit-auto all-the-icons-dired evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons rose-pine-theme evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-org evil-collection annalist
evil-surround evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-digraphs reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice
evil-common rect evil-vars edmacro kmacro undo-tree diff queue diary-lib
diary-loaddefs midnight autorevert filenotify saveplace tramp-sh tramp
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell
parse-time iso8601 tramp-loaddefs desktop frameset comp comp-cstr
cl-extra help-mode warnings comp-run comp-common elec-pair recentf
tree-widget wid-edit display-line-numbers org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads avy-autoloads
cape-autoloads cider-autoloads circe-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads corfu-autoloads counsel-autoloads
daemons-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads emacs-crontab-mode-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads evil-leader-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads evil-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
fish-completion-autoloads flymake-hadolint-autoloads
flymake-shellcheck-autoloads general-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads hydra-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads mentor-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads paredit-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads persist-autoloads popper-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
raku-mode-autoloads rx request-autoloads rg-autoloads s-autoloads
sesman-autoloads shackle-autoloads spinner-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads tablist-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads transient-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads
url-scgi-autoloads vertico-autoloads vterm-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
info with-editor-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zoxide-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1342965 211432) (symbols 48 64750 83) (strings 32 321112 13502)
(string-bytes 1 9714734) (vectors 16 118332) (vector-slots 8 1790528 95492)
(floats 8 1145 1866) (intervals 56 47548 953) (buffers 992 19))