Subject: bug#72741: closed ([PATCH 00/32] Astronomy update 2024/08.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 16:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72741: [PATCH 00/32] Astronomy update 2024/08.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72741: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72741
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH 00/32] Astronomy update 2024/08.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 17:06:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed as 1e69ac70c7..0cf4de40a2 to master

--
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH 00/32] Astronomy update 2024/08.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 01:01:29 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

The last month of not too hot (meteorologly) Summer in rainy island, a new
portion of astro* soft update with continued work on packaging Astropy
affiliated projects and attempt to bring jdaviz - JWST astronomical data
analysis tools in the Jupyter platform, to Guix.

- added [7/7]
  - [X] python-glue-astronomy :: Astronomy-specific plugins for glue
  - [X] python-glue-qt :: Multidimensional data visualization across files
  - [X] python-pvextractor :: Position-Velocity diagram extractor
  - [X] python-pyxsim :: Simulating X-ray observations from astrophysical sources
  - [X] python-soxs :: Simulated Observations of X-ray Sources
  - [X] python-specreduce :: Spectroscopic Reductions
  - [X] python-zodipy :: Zodiacal emission simulations
- updated [20/20]
  - [X] indi :: 2.0.8->2.0.9
  - [X] python-astroplan :: 0.10->0.10.1
  - [X] python-astropy-iers-data :: 0.2024.7.15.0.31.42->0.2024.8.12.0.32.58
  - [X] python-astropy :: 6.1.1->6.1.2
  - [X] python-crds :: 11.17.26->11.18.1
  - [X] python-czml3 :: 1.0.1->1.0.2
  - [X] python-drms :: 0.7.1->0.8.0
  - [X] python-dust-extinction :: 1.4.1->1.5
  - [X] python-glymur :: 0.12.9->0.13.5
  - [X] python-mpl-animators :: 1.1.1->1.2.0
  - [X] python-radiospectra :: 0.5.0->0.6.0
  - [X] python-rad :: 0.20.0->0.21.0
  - [X] python-reproject :: 0.13.1->0.14.0
  - [X] python-roman-datamodels :: 0.20.0->0.21.0
  - [X] python-shapely :: 2.0.2->2.0.5
  - [X] python-specutils :: 1.15.0->1.16.0
  - [X] python-stcal :: 1.7.1->1.8.0
  - [X] python-stpipe :: 0.6.0->0.7.0
  - [X] python-sunpy :: 5.1.5->6.0.1
  - [X] python-viresclient :: 0.11.6->0.12.0

Next month would be a packageing continuation of Astropy affilated project,
IRAF fixing build, bringing more Glue's projects and python-jdaviz packages.

I've found few nice photo stacking software which I'd like to review and add
to Guix Astro collection:
- http://deepskystacker.free.fr/english/index.html
- https://sites.google.com/view/sequator/
- https://pixinsight.com/
- https://www.autostakkert.com/

Build stats:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build indi@2 python-astroplan python-astropy
  python-astropy-iers-data python-crds python-czml3 python-drms
  python-dust-extinction python-glue-astronomy python-glue-core python-glue-qt
  python-glymur python-mpl-animators python-pvextractor python-pyxsim python-rad
  python-radiospectra python-reproject python-roman-datamodels python-shapely
  python-soxs python-specreduce python-specutils python-stcal python-stpipe
  python-sunkit-image python-sunpy python-viresclient python-zodipy

/gnu/store/6af53igxjnd5vyz51jqmnnlg4c40k91y-python-zodipy-1.0.0
/gnu/store/nvp43bv8qn2rrr7dvw3l5addy8khv6ha-python-viresclient-0.12.0
/gnu/store/mzd3mc0hr8k933rpbqmmy7kj15fd53j3-python-sunpy-6.0.1
/gnu/store/p1gs601ywhzxsd2drwl5xhxn3rx1xxl2-python-sunkit-image-0.5.1
/gnu/store/53qgbk6id2pmqmswks5k1lff30iwa4ai-python-stpipe-0.7.0
/gnu/store/sdsa5n72kam3j53vrg93qkg5935iq0nc-python-stcal-1.8.0
/gnu/store/pa4ks97sg8ppl717bsh6f3h52yk7np60-python-specutils-1.16.0
/gnu/store/zz5whq4cb0wbjd74075b6cz0qnp6psyc-python-specreduce-1.4.1
/gnu/store/dnb7qvd83xr797qf6m4kdqcwq6rf3hcj-python-soxs-4.8.5
/gnu/store/bb842x6lsnic8gqk4yhjk9dmpcsh7agm-python-shapely-2.0.5
/gnu/store/ynnw3p9w7blaw98vv3zrxs2vhqaszx53-python-roman-datamodels-0.21.0
/gnu/store/abpgjd0vmb0apprcyjn5ym25qf832731-python-reproject-0.14.0
/gnu/store/ncpf8wfp6lrnma9izmhyn7c5xrgmdbpf-python-radiospectra-0.6.0
/gnu/store/bw4p64whsrbysfz6871ngsp0agl4zmq3-python-rad-0.21.0
/gnu/store/xbn5iwhzn1zmnal4bvgvipn95mvid9qf-python-pyxsim-4.4.1
/gnu/store/flvjwavcpigc7ynqbarhb5zpa1jmn533-python-pvextractor-0.4
/gnu/store/9srbj6y4304pn2p6d856iih5hvknhv0b-python-mpl-animators-1.2.0
/gnu/store/h4vlbqhlj7vkxnkwrvz50vm9wavqf9hg-python-glymur-0.13.5
/gnu/store/686wjz46v8rcr5602jw74mhikplha41b-python-glue-qt-0.3.1
/gnu/store/m2vwmhxbv8m7v6svlqpp7lv103r8s5i8-python-glue-core-1.21.1
/gnu/store/ldzd0l7mv9dah7hr1r9c1rxsycjd8a2n-python-glue-astronomy-0.10.0
/gnu/store/360s666ahrkm2a1ngrrigrz49nd3sjyf-python-dust-extinction-1.5
/gnu/store/vgv6kifi0gs8b0wbw1520s1b234mfm2l-python-drms-0.8.0
/gnu/store/jbhrlbr36680wdv50m76alfslp875rnp-python-czml3-1.0.2
/gnu/store/88lvc2qi8qw5r5z3wnj085ka5dh5bd14-python-crds-11.18.1
/gnu/store/2s713db6bl9dv4nvw4y2dvmsq5s1qrdw-python-astropy-iers-data-0.2024.8.12.0.32.58
/gnu/store/ag27r2wlzj1dgkbqjm8h3r8mdwg1fk6d-python-astropy-6.1.2
/gnu/store/35cfqa5gvyvlg8zqldl1bnqajr2p5m4v-python-astroplan-0.10.1
/gnu/store/7z51y785f31mnrhsbbwfjassbav5v1fl-indi-2.0.9
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Dependent build stats:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent indi@2 python-astroplan
  python-astropy python-astropy-iers-data python-crds python-czml3 python-drms
  python-dust-extinction python-glue-astronomy python-glue-core python-glue-qt
  python-glymur python-mpl-animators python-pvextractor python-pyxsim python-rad
  python-radiospectra python-reproject python-roman-datamodels python-shapely
  python-soxs python-specreduce python-specutils python-stcal python-stpipe
  python-sunkit-image python-sunpy python-viresclient python-zodipy

Building the following 33 packages would ensure 99 dependent packages are
rebuilt: [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked]

/gnu/store/ncpf8wfp6lrnma9izmhyn7c5xrgmdbpf-python-radiospectra-0.6.0
/gnu/store/ldzd0l7mv9dah7hr1r9c1rxsycjd8a2n-python-glue-astronomy-0.10.0
/gnu/store/crdk1jx6c8pigjvjfx63jqzi2i75h102-python-jwst-reffiles-1.0.1
/gnu/store/cwv3rrczylad5l5v5qf7hymp35g1zayw-python-sbpy-0.4.0
/gnu/store/p1gs601ywhzxsd2drwl5xhxn3rx1xxl2-python-sunkit-image-0.5.1
/gnu/store/xbn5iwhzn1zmnal4bvgvipn95mvid9qf-python-pyxsim-4.4.1
/gnu/store/krfnvbq40zzlszjmz4in3js8an81sqf1-python-commonroad-route-planner-2022.3
/gnu/store/22501ww4h1mbiid4pb0m467spncxp3cd-ginga-qt5-5.1.0
/gnu/store/dddwr4hyqgals4w3fyzksvzxcdzp5a6i-python-statmorph-0.5.7
/gnu/store/1019lwlarinzkl0g86ym5zm0a04854cg-python-cplot-0.9.3
/gnu/store/nd2s0xh2xdinprvvk3w53vdb39ay89hv-python-quadpy-0.16.10
/gnu/store/irpd0kqf441d9ims14aglan659f9d3zf-cura-4.13.1
/gnu/store/0jmfsf6s02arc9f9ds7l179bwnnq9bhl-python-verde-1.8.0
/gnu/store/zdv03gnx1bhqhrdy1bx88lf22danbqfb-python-osmnx-1.9.3
/gnu/store/qw6wi859w7lhdh7jr8n9vz9s6wrhynbv-python-overpass-0.7
/gnu/store/k7d4549rqkwgq7c5llp992dv202j80l8-python-pandera-0.18.0
/gnu/store/nnbxppbgwhj1wl133s94ypl9sqm58091-python-liana-py-1.1.0
/gnu/store/9zxrdkx6k2hswblkxkxkcz95dnccf8wq-python-pandapipes-0.10.0
/gnu/store/686wjz46v8rcr5602jw74mhikplha41b-python-glue-qt-0.3.1
/gnu/store/35cfqa5gvyvlg8zqldl1bnqajr2p5m4v-python-astroplan-0.10.1
/gnu/store/fxg99dydd7873ixn68d19c6z46c5yyjv-python-poliastro-0.17.0
/gnu/store/rb8nnjvcbllasnj3wapfmr97d4yn52qj-python-aplpy-2.1.0
/gnu/store/8zln2va5j0ic0nryzqy37kfa4qxxjdgn-python-astroalign-2.5.1
/gnu/store/wbfw2079iy0d597lx9bn1x76x9ic1i53-python-asdf-compression-0.0.1-0.57cc7e7
/gnu/store/4z72lpw3j8qd4px6g8qmmr08ghbgfs0f-python-asdf-zarr-0.0.4
/gnu/store/q7s2vnmwxifbj8vg7g5578q3s7h64w55-python-cesium-0.12.1
/gnu/store/nvp43bv8qn2rrr7dvw3l5addy8khv6ha-python-viresclient-0.12.0
/gnu/store/jwfbs4m1zl1m9i25w854cwr57l14gsl9-python-naima-0.10.0
/gnu/store/bvsxab4y9glqq7barz8xg8r3pg278y1h-python-kanon-0.6.6
/gnu/store/l1263y5x4pswazf2fgy3ia4qv1ji9bw6-python-sncosmo-2.11.1
/gnu/store/6af53igxjnd5vyz51jqmnnlg4c40k91y-python-zodipy-1.0.0
/gnu/store/vhl3mx7vr2ipxwpavjqy5kzf3sw15kc6-python-regularizepsf-0.3.4
/gnu/store/aa63pkhckcy0z0gvldgbr641xi9l3cp4-scamp-2.10.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Sharlatan Hellseher (32):
  gnu: indi-2.0: Adjust package style.
  gnu: indi-2.0: Update to 2.0.9.
  gnu: python-astroplan: Update to 0.10.1.
  gnu: python-astropy-iers-data: Update to 0.2024.8.12.0.32.58.
  gnu: python-astropy: Update to 6.1.2.
  gnu: python-crds: Update to 11.18.1.
  gnu: python-czml3: Update to 1.0.2.
  gnu: python-drms: Update to 0.8.0.
  gnu: python-dust-extinction: Update to 1.5.
  gnu: python-glue-core: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: python-glymur: Update to 0.13.5.
  gnu: python-mpl-animators: Update to 1.2.0.
  gnu: python-rad: Update to 0.21.0.
  gnu: python-radiospectra: Update to 0.6.0.
  gnu: python-reproject: Update to 0.14.0.
  gnu: python-roman-datamodels: Update to 0.21.0.
  gnu: python-specutils: Update to 1.16.0.
  gnu: python-shapely: Update to 2.0.5.
  gnu: python-shapely: Adjust home page.
  gnu: python-stcal: Update to 1.8.0.
  gnu: python-stpipe: Update to 0.7.0.
  gnu: python-sunpy: Update to 6.0.1.
  gnu: python-viresclient: Update to 0.12.0.
  gnu: Add python-soxs.
  gnu: Add python-pyxsim.
  gnu: Add python-specreduce.
  gnu: Add python-glue-astronomy.
  gnu: Add python-pvextractor.
  gnu: Add python-glue-qt.
  gnu: Add python-sunkit-image.
  gnu: Add python-zodipy.
  gnu: python-sunkit-image: Disable more failing tests.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm  | 578 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm |  10 +-
 2 files changed, 497 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8b4d6b5a6255b22bde69ee1e6642ebcebaf81a94
-- 
2.41.0