Subject: bug#72721: closed (Re: bug#72721: 31.0.50; Visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks Magit log buffers)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 05:04:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72721: 31.0.50; Visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks Magit log buffers

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72721: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72721
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#72721: 31.0.50; Visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks Magit log buffers
From: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 22:01:45 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 8/29/2024 4:47 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 11:41:40 -0700
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> From: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
>>
>>> Thanks.  How about adding these to test/manual/redisplay-testsuite.el?
>>
>> Do these look ok? It tests everything except window-specific overlays.
> 
> LGTM, please install.

Done in 91851fbbf53. I think everything's done now for this bug, so 
closing this. (If I missed something, just let me know.)

Subject: 31.0.50; Visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks Magit log buffers
From: Gautier Ponsinet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 23:39:49 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello everyone,

The new visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks the rendering of the Magit Log
buffers.

In emacs -Q:
* Install Magit and its dependencies and load Magit.
* Go to a local repository (via M-x dired or M-x cd).
* M-x global-visual-wrap-prefix-mode
* M-x magit-log-current

Could someone please confirm/reproduce?

All the best,
Gautier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 67, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-08-19 built on
 gautier-laptop
Repository revision: a876c4d7a17df152e3e78800c76ddf158f632ee5
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-modules --without-m17n-flt --without-gconf
 --with-native-compilation=no --with-xinput2 --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-xft --with-xaw3d --with-sound=no --with-tree-sitter
 --without-gpm --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/gautier/.packages/aur/emacs-git/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs-git
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed
 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11
XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-hello

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-word-wrap-whitespace-mode: t
  word-wrap-whitespace-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/transient-20240819.1250/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/modus-themes-20240811.502/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cus-start modus-vivendi-theme
debbugs-gnu debbugs-compat debbugs soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util
xsd-regexp sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common warnings emacsql
emacsql-compiler loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt radix-tree tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode mm-archive mule-util network-stream url-cache url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm display-line-numbers finder-inf char-fold view nov
esxml-query pdf-sync pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
advice tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools compile pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs tex texmathp elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query ol-notmuch
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj icalendar notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat vc-git vc-dispatcher visual-wrap quail oc-basic
disp-table org-habit ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex
iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-agenda embark-org
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat
org-macs notifications dbus xml appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs project magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc server
ansi-color magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section format-spec cursor-sensor crm dash recentf tree-widget
gnus-dired dired dired-loaddefs embark-consult embark ffap consult
orderless cape corfu vertico-directory vertico mb-depth jinx tempel
compat delsel goto-addr modus-operandi-theme pulsar pulse color cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit lin hl-line face-remap modus-themes edmacro kmacro
cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-ensure use-package-core burly frameset thingatpt bookmark
text-property-search pp winner ring repeat word-wrap-mode
auctex-autoloads tex-site burly-autoloads cape-autoloads corfu-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads elfeed-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads fountain-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads htmlize-autoloads jinx-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
lin-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads nov-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
osm-autoloads parsebib-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads pulsar-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads tempel-autoloads
transient-autoloads trashed-autoloads treepy-autoloads vertico-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads yaml-autoloads
xdg package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3076867 314883) (symbols 48 48860 3)
 (strings 32 460986 132416) (string-bytes 1 13110413)
 (vectors 16 367812) (vector-slots 8 4143966 163480)
 (floats 8 8450 2122) (intervals 56 274559 7666) (buffers 992 25))