Subject: 31.0.50; Visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks Magit log buffers

From: Gautier Ponsinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 23:39:49 +0200

Hello everyone,

The new visual-wrap-prefix-mode breaks the rendering of the Magit Log
buffers.

In emacs -Q:
* Install Magit and its dependencies and load Magit.
* Go to a local repository (via M-x dired or M-x cd).
* M-x global-visual-wrap-prefix-mode
* M-x magit-log-current

Could someone please confirm/reproduce?

All the best,
Gautier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 67, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-08-19 built on
 gautier-laptop
Repository revision: a876c4d7a17df152e3e78800c76ddf158f632ee5
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-modules --without-m17n-flt --without-gconf
 --with-native-compilation=no --with-xinput2 --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-xft --with-xaw3d --with-sound=no --with-tree-sitter
 --without-gpm --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/gautier/.packages/aur/emacs-git/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs-git
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed
 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11
XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-hello

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-word-wrap-whitespace-mode: t
  word-wrap-whitespace-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/transient-20240819.1250/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/modus-themes-20240811.502/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/gautier/.local/share/emacs/packages/org-9.7.10/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cus-start modus-vivendi-theme
debbugs-gnu debbugs-compat debbugs soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util
xsd-regexp sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common warnings emacsql
emacsql-compiler loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt radix-tree tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode mm-archive mule-util network-stream url-cache url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm display-line-numbers finder-inf char-fold view nov
esxml-query pdf-sync pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
advice tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools compile pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs tex texmathp elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query ol-notmuch
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj icalendar notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat vc-git vc-dispatcher visual-wrap quail oc-basic
disp-table org-habit ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex
iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-agenda embark-org
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat
org-macs notifications dbus xml appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs project magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc server
ansi-color magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section format-spec cursor-sensor crm dash recentf tree-widget
gnus-dired dired dired-loaddefs embark-consult embark ffap consult
orderless cape corfu vertico-directory vertico mb-depth jinx tempel
compat delsel goto-addr modus-operandi-theme pulsar pulse color cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit lin hl-line face-remap modus-themes edmacro kmacro
cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-ensure use-package-core burly frameset thingatpt bookmark
text-property-search pp winner ring repeat word-wrap-mode
auctex-autoloads tex-site burly-autoloads cape-autoloads corfu-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads elfeed-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads fountain-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads htmlize-autoloads jinx-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
lin-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads nov-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
osm-autoloads parsebib-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads pulsar-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads tempel-autoloads
transient-autoloads trashed-autoloads treepy-autoloads vertico-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads yaml-autoloads
xdg package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3076867 314883) (symbols 48 48860 3)
 (strings 32 460986 132416) (string-bytes 1 13110413)
 (vectors 16 367812) (vector-slots 8 4143966 163480)
 (floats 8 8450 2122) (intervals 56 274559 7666) (buffers 992 25))