Subject: Re: [PATCH] home: services: Add 'home-sway-service-type'.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2024 10:15:33 +0200

Thank you Arnaud for this mountain of work.

Arnaud Daby-Seesaram <[email-masked]> writes:
> Also: given that you assisted me quite a lot, do you want me to add a
> line in the commit message to express that you helped me write the
> patch

Not for my review; this would be unusual.

Normally scm->go is probably unneeded here, because guile will find the compiled
.go file.  However program-file seems to add --no-auto-compile.  Not
sure now.

> NB: I think that the v8 can be the last version of the patch.

Otherwise yes, though I would prefer if another committer read it
again and pushed it.

Another more thing.  I try (bar (sway-bar)), but it prints an empty bar
configuration to .config/sway/config.  In patch 6, you added
no-serialization.  Did this break it?

Regards,
Florian