Subject: Re: [bug#72714] [PATCH v4] home: services: Add 'home-sway-service-type'.

From: Arnaud Daby-Seesaram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 08:52:41 +0200

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your review.  I will submit a v5 soon to take your remarks
into account and add an additional configuration field (to easily add
modes, e.g. the resize mode).

>> The function @code{sway-configuration->file} defined below can be used
>> to provide the value for the @code{sway-configuration} field of
>> @code{greetd-wlgreet-sway-session}.
>
> Good.  Even though it is a little strange that one would add a home
> module (gnu home services sway) to the operating-system configuration,
> I know no better place for this `sway-configuration->file' procedure,
> since the record is for Guix Home and being able to use it for greetd
> is just an extra feature.
Yes, I agree; I could not find a better place for this function either.
Do you think that this note is helpful, or should I remove it?

Best regards,

-- 
Arnaud