Subject: bug#72704: 29.4; repunctuate-sentences ignores NO-QUERY

From: Brian Green <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2024 13:14:39 -0700

Steps to reproduce from emacs -Q:

1. Visit any buffer containing text with sentences separated by one
space instead of two.
2. "C-u M-x repunctuate-sentences"

Expected: "repunctuate-sentences" should repunctuate all sentences such
that they end with two spaces, without querying the user.

Actual: "repunctuate-sentences" enters the query-replace-regexp
interface, as if "C-u" had not been pressed.

Additional info: I notice that the definition of repunctuate-sentences
in paragraphs.el has the following line:

(interactive (list nil (use-region-beginning) (use-region-end)))

It looks like the command is simply setting the first argument
(NO-QUERY) to nil.  An otherwise identical command in my init.el, with
the 'nil' changed to 'current-prefix-arg', works as expected.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.42,
cairo version 1.18.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  citar-denote-mode: t
  denote-rename-buffer-mode: t
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  bufferlo-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  mct-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.7.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.4.0/theme-loaddefs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.7.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/verilog-mode-2024.3.1.121933719/verilog-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.17/eglot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-fold-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-cycle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-basic hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-persist hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-container hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-sshfs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-sudoedit hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-cache hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-gvfs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-cmds hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-ftp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-uu hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-smb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/trampver hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/trampver
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-fuse hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-rclone hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-integration hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.1/tramp-adb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-desktop-notifications hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-spelling hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-match hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ibuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-log hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-goodies hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-netsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-fill hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-button hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-xdcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-truncate hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sound hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-common hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-common
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-services hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-lang hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-backend hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-track hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-replace hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-stamp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-autoaway hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-identd hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-networks hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-page hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-dcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ezbounce hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-join hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-imenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-status-sidebar hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-capab hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-notify hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/bdg/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug shortdoc reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars preview font-latex latex-mode-expansions
latex latex-flymake flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex texmathp
latexenc markdown-mode rect wdired denote-sort help-fns radix-tree view
dabbrev log-edit pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode diff vc whitespace vc-git
diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range wid-edit ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi misearch
multi-isearch cursor-sensor bdg-emacs-interaction transient
bdg-emacs-web bdg-emacs-literature ebib ebib-reading-list ebib-notes
ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-utils ebib-db message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader mule-util crm auctex citar-denote citar citar-file
citar-cache citar-format parsebib bibtex iso8601 denote-menu
denote-journal-extras denote-rename-buffer denote xref project
bdg-emacs-language jinx bdg-text adaptive-wrap visual-fill-column
so-long hl-todo embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom beginend elec-pair bdg-emacs-org
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec bdg-emacs-vc bdg-emacs-buffers ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs bdg-emacs-bufferlo bufferlo bookmark pp desktop
frameset bdg-emacs-window windmove winner bdg-emacs-dired image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dash dired-aux dired-open-with xdg
bdg-dired bdg-seq bdg-file bdg-string dired dired-loaddefs
bdg-emacs-search bdg-emacs-completion mct marginalia tex-mode compile
text-property-search savehist minibuf-eldef orderless bdg-emacs-modeline
time battery dbus xml bdg-emacs-appearance display-line-numbers fontaine
spacious-padding lin hl-line face-remap pulsar pulse bdg-emacs-ef-themes
ef-winter-theme ef-tritanopia-dark-theme ef-trio-dark-theme
ef-symbiosis-theme ef-rosa-theme ef-night-theme ef-melissa-dark-theme
ef-maris-dark-theme ef-elea-dark-theme ef-duo-dark-theme ef-dream-theme
ef-deuteranopia-dark-theme ef-dark-theme ef-cherie-theme ef-bio-theme
ef-autumn-theme ef-tritanopia-light-theme ef-trio-light-theme
ef-summer-theme ef-spring-theme ef-reverie-theme ef-melissa-light-theme
ef-maris-light-theme ef-light-theme ef-kassio-theme ef-frost-theme
ef-elea-light-theme ef-duo-light-theme ef-deuteranopia-light-theme
ef-day-theme ef-cyprus-theme ef-arbutus-theme ef-themes pcase
bdg-emacs-essentials solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs eat
term disp-table ehelp shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring color
ansi-color compat compat-30 diminish goto-chg emacs-everywhere
use-package-ensure use-package-core server repeat edmacro kmacro
cl-extra help-mode bind-key easy-mmode delsel autorevert filenotify
adaptive-wrap-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site beginend-autoloads
bufferlo-autoloads citar-denote-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads denote-menu-autoloads denote-autoloads
diminish-autoloads dired-open-with-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads eat-autoloads ebib-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads eglot-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads
embrace-autoloads erc-autoloads expand-region-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads faceup-autoloads flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
fontaine-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
idlwave-autoloads jinx-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads lin-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads compat-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
mct-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads project-autoloads pulsar-autoloads queue-autoloads
s-autoloads soap-client-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads info tramp-autoloads rx
verilog-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads xref-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1288397 102942)
 (symbols 48 38944 130)
 (strings 32 183276 11993)
 (string-bytes 1 5179633)
 (vectors 16 114440)
 (vector-slots 8 2230697 132383)
 (floats 8 1181 310)
 (intervals 56 73510 917)
 (buffers 984 42))