Subject: [bug#72654] [PATCH] gnu: Drop gobject-introspection 1.73.1.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 20:27:48 +0200

Am Freitag, dem 16.08.2024 um 20:01 +0200 schrieb pelzflorian (Florian
Pelz):
> Yes, please. :)  That guile-g-golf is partially broken (*) is *not* a
> regression and it’s still good to have your updated introspection
> tools.
Thanks for the heads-up.

> (*) Running
> $(guix build --source guile-g-golf)/examples/gtk-4/hello-world.scm
> fails [1] when not using --no-grafts because gtk simultaneously uses
> two gdk-pixbuf store items with different outputs, but this is not
> permitted. 
> $(guix build --source guile-g-golf)/examples/gtk-4/drawing-widget.scm
> fails because instead of the vfunc, on Guix it runs random bogus code
> [2] on Guix and crashes, but again, this is no regression.
> 
> [1]
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2024-04/msg00069.html
> [2]
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2024-05/msg00013.html
Is there a report on this?  Maybe someone who works with g-golf ought
to look at it – despite being a member of gnome-team, I'm not
particularly knowledgable here.

Cheers