Subject: 29.4; Emacs crushes with segfault

From: Anton Frolov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 21:40:58 +0300

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
emacs(+0x19155b) [0x5fedae93d55b]
emacs(+0x2495c) [0x5fedae7d095c]
emacs(+0x25767) [0x5fedae7d1767]
emacs(+0x2e18e5) [0x5fedaea8d8e5]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x3d1d0) [0x7f75000b61d0]
emacs(+0x224beb) [0x5fedae9d0beb]
emacs(+0x179ba1) [0x5fedae925ba1]
emacs(+0x189a18) [0x5fedae935a18]
emacs(+0x17f41b) [0x5fedae92b41b]
emacs(+0x243ea2) [0x5fedae9efea2]
/usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/subr-13adf6a6-bfb9f448.eln(F7369742d666f72_sit_for_0+0x1c7) 
[0x7f74fb9e5337]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/lsp-mode-5c23f59f-6ee62a7e.eln(F6c73702d726571756573742d7768696c652d6e6f2d696e707574_lsp_request_while_no_input_0+0x447) 
[0x7f74f8885b57]
emacs(+0x266a68) [0x5fedaea12a68]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
emacs(+0x1b2ff2) [0x5fedae95eff2]
emacs(+0x266a68) [0x5fedaea12a68]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/minibuffer-1b0f548b-25462d74.eln(F636f6d706c6574696f6e2d2d736f6d65_completion__some_0+0x202) 
[0x7f74fb9848f2]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/minibuffer-1b0f548b-25462d74.eln(F636f6d706c6574696f6e2d2d6e74682d636f6d706c6574696f6e_completion__nth_completion_0+0x2e4) 
[0x7f74fb989f24]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/minibuffer-1b0f548b-25462d74.eln(F636f6d706c6574696f6e2d616c6c2d636f6d706c6574696f6e73_completion_all_completions_0+0x5e) 
[0x7f74fb98a33e]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-capf-0bf3ab54-0ccac283.eln(F636f6d70616e792d636170662d2d63616e646964617465732d31_company_capf__candidates_1_0+0x39d) 
[0x7f74f93967fd]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-capf-0bf3ab54-0ccac283.eln(F636f6d70616e792d636170662d2d63616e64696461746573_company_capf__candidates_0+0x1ad) 
[0x7f74f939611d]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-capf-0bf3ab54-0ccac283.eln(F636f6d70616e792d63617066_company_capf_0+0x23f) 
[0x7f74f9394b4f]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-86079d37-b64d4357.eln(F636f6d70616e792d2d6d756c74692d6261636b656e642d616461707465722d63616e64696461746573_company__multi_backend_adapter_candidates_0+0xac) 
[0x7f74f93a9ebc]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-86079d37-b64d4357.eln(F636f6d70616e792d2d6d756c74692d6261636b656e642d61646170746572_company__multi_backend_adapter_0+0x3d4) 
[0x7f74f93a8f74]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
emacs(+0x21b2b0) [0x5fedae9c72b0]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-86079d37-b64d4357.eln(F636f6d70616e792d63616c6c2d6261636b656e642d726177_company_call_backend_raw_0+0x2bd) 
[0x7f74f93a88ad]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-86079d37-b64d4357.eln(F636f6d70616e792d2d66657463682d63616e64696461746573_company__fetch_candidates_0+0x352) 
[0x7f74f93ac792]
emacs(+0x21ab7d) [0x5fedae9c6b7d]
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/29.4-576e0a91/company-86079d37-b64d4357.eln(F636f6d70616e792d63616c63756c6174652d63616e64696461746573_company_calculate_candidates_0+0x4fa) 
[0x7f74f93ac16a]
...
lt;[1] 31763 segmentation fault (core dumped) emacs -nw

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.42,
cairo version 1.18.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation=aot
--sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
--disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
--with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
-fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
-mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
-Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
-mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
ivy-prescient-mode: t
prescient-persist-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
winum-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
winner-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
persp-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
solaire-mode: t
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
nerd-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
ivy-rich-mode: t
ranger-override-dired-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/straight/straight-ert-print-hack 
hides 
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/straight/straight 
hides /home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/straight/straight-x 
hides /home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/cmake-mode/cmake-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/transient/transient 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/indent
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/bind-key/bind-key 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/xref/xref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/project/project 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-attach-git 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-biblatex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-persist 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-fold-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-koma-letter 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/eldoc/eldoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/frol/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/seq/seq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace flycheck-posframe posframe
evil-collection-flymake flymake-proc flymake vi-tilde-fringe
display-line-numbers highlight-indent-guides adaptive-wrap mail-extr
org-agenda evil-collection-org evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat
org-roam org-capture org-element org-persist avl-tree generator
org-attach org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline smartparens-org org
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs ob ob-tangle ol
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie treesit executable org-keys oc
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-entities org-faces
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
evil-collection-magit-repos evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos
pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo async magit-autoloads
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff evil-collection-diff-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode benchmark git-commit magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section crm transient
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor shell
pcomplete doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode emacsbug message yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date cursor-sensor amx
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper company-capf company
ivy-prescient prescient char-fold evil-goggles evil-easymotion
evil-escape evil-snipe savehist recentf tree-widget server nav-flash
pulse winum gcmh winner smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
loadhist undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package package-lint
evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck json map find-func ws-butler
editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch persp-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dash compat
compat-30 dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-nord-aurora-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
all-the-icons-ivy-rich all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons evil-collection-ivy ivy-avy avy nerd-icons-ivy-rich
nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon counsel-projectile
projectile lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ivy-rich counsel xdg
ivy-xref evil-collection-xref xref project ranger autorevert filenotify
hl-line evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color swiper ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold
org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core byte-opt advice evil-common thingatpt
rect evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro derived doom-editor doom-projects
doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp use-package-core general
realgud-recursive-autoloads comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx cl-extra
help-mode bytecomp byte-compile doom-start :system doom-modules doom
cl-seq doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv harfbuzz jansson
dynamic-modules pcase subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 903679 323783)
(symbols 48 73057 54)
(strings 32 219071 24217)
(string-bytes 1 6829897)
(vectors 16 90620)
(vector-slots 8 1931480 72680)
(floats 8 1974 1261)
(intervals 56 1431 287)
(buffers 984 13))