Subject: [bug#72592] [PATCH 0/2] Add mpich-ofi variant for Infiniband support.

From: Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 16:33:25 +0200

Hello,

This patch series brings the necessary changes in order to get proper
network performance on Infiniband hardware. 

The first patch adds the necessary providers to the libfabric package
for proper Infiniband support.

Since MPICH cannot be compiled with multiple network drivers, a 
variant using libfabric as a driver is added in the second patch.

This patch has been tested with the current Guix version of MPICH as
well as with the newest version for which an update has been submitted
in the issue #72415.

Romain GARBAGE (2):
  gnu: libfabric: Add support for extra providers.
  gnu: Add mpich-ofi.

 gnu/packages/linux.scm |  6 ++++++
 gnu/packages/mpi.scm   | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 31 insertions(+)

base-commit: e928854a0f76cef3b11a06160a16130c59954b76
-- 
2.45.2