Subject: [bug#72582] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.14.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 16:37:04 -0400

Hi,

The first patch here updates Racket to 8.14.

Efraim, the second patch is the reason I'm CC'ing you in particular: I hadn't
noticed your commit 0c96f7932de50c81f4b4714f287520699107c8bb until now. The
native trv64le backend is definitely supported for riscv64-linux (it is
working in the Debian packaging, for example [1]), so whatever problem you
encountered is almost certainly a bug either in the Guix packaging or in some
unusual pathway of Racket's build scripts that we're excercising. Do you have
any details about the error you got? Does it still happen with the proposed
revert? Unfortunately I don't have riscv64 hardware myself.

Thanks,
Philip

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=racket&arch=riscv64&ver=8.13%2Bdfsg1-2&stamp=1718018079&raw=0

Philip McGrath (2):
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.14.
  Revert "gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Fix building on riscv64-linux."

 gnu/packages/chez.scm   |  7 +++----
 gnu/packages/racket.scm | 32 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 2 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

base-commit: de714bcb46d61922e0efc10783ea23fb0202f583
-- 
2.45.2