Subject: bug#72574: [PATCH 0/3] debbugs improvements. Add tests

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 14:38:25 +0200

Morgan Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello!

Hi Morgan,

Great to see you, again!

> I would like to start contributing some improvements to debbugs.  However, when
> changing things I found it difficult to avoid regressions.  So I figured I'd
> try to add a test suite to debbugs first.
>
> The first two patches are not that interesting.

I've scanned them rougly, and they seem to be OK. Will commit them later
today, with a more precise reading.

> I was hoping to get feedback on the "Add tests" patch.  Obviously more
> tests are needed but I would like to know if I'm on the right path.

It looks like the right path, yes. Will comment this patch.

> Thanks,
> Morgan

Best regards, Michael.