Subject: bug#72563: Guix bug report

From: Aidan Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 11:04:45 +0000

aidan@asymptote:~/dots [env]$ guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-locales' package and defining
`GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
receiving objects   2% [#                                                     receiving objects   3% [#                                 indexing objects  94% [#####################################################indexing objects 100% [#####################################################Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to bc71034 (34,518 new commits)...
[                                                                           [                                                                           [                                                                           [                                                                                               [################                                                           [################                                                           [################                                       Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git bc71034
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/al0d6f30wj4f4w68v2gqdkb367v75f4x-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/60h4f5jy7x05bgwjxp41gg5wsypaixn6-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/n5w7gbkyyiav73f9yypafvw2n6z5jq8n-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/ir53kps5hdqa1lywv4wrfb87sjyhjajb-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/r3sakj0p24k9d1ms97sfvlsanzg5dgh8-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/rih79cp8vzc09989xv83ndnvazd8ah1d-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/b0xg8v03b9wf8hfb3zkxy24bd1rdagfw-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/j1pymq90r5i5lnvxly8hfndd15l24jf1-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.16  700KiB         102.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.35  8.5MiB                  83.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16  588KiB          417KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-11.3.0-lib  5.4MiB               4.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16  589KiB          8.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.4.4  56KiB                   49KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.2.2  228KiB                  1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-1.0  529KiB             6.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB            670KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.9  8.1MiB                  5.4MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.9-debug  7.8MiB            4.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.35  382KiB    640.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0/
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
|Backtrace: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
          17 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/clp5j2mkk6xw6cnm2y3zm48zyc18bvcc-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2210:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0> #<procedure 7f67c6302eb0 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
   2038:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0>)
   1205:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0>)
   1072:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0>)
    913:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2095:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0>)
   1433:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0> #<procedure 7f67bc5bde40 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1449:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0> ("/gnu/store/0ynydv8p67ix5q8wvlklwdcx40m0ykp5-gnutls-3.8?" ?) ?)
  1449:15  3 (loop #f)
   746:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f67d4676aa0> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
   101:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
     79:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:79:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/clp5j2mkk6xw6cnm2y3zm48zyc18bvcc-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "bc71034f789603349080c2f35570910c07d526ec"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

aidan@asymptote:~ [env]$ neofetch
       _,met$$$$$gg.          aidan@asymptote
    ,g$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$P.       ---------------
  ,g$$P"     """Y$$.".        OS: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm) x86_64
 ,$$P'              `$$$.     Kernel: 6.1.0-23-amd64
',$$P       ,ggs.     `$$b:   Uptime: 23 mins
`d$$'     ,$P"'   .    $$$    Packages: 1697 (dpkg)
 $$P      d$'     ,    $$P    Shell: bash 5.1.8
 $$:      $$.   -    ,d$$'    Resolution: 1920x1080
 $$;      Y$b._   _,d$P'      DE: GNOME 43.9
 Y$$.    `.`"Y$$$$P"'         WM: Mutter
 `$$b      "-.__              WM Theme: Adwaita
  `Y$$                        Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3]
   `Y$$.                      Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3]
     `$$b.                    Terminal: guix
       `Y$$b.                 CPU: Intel i5-4670K (4) @ 3.800GHz
          `"Y$b._             GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
              `"""            Memory: 3345MiB / 15927MiB