Subject: Re: bug#72563: Guix bug report

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 11:53:19 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your report and sorry for the late reply.

On Sat, 10 Aug 2024 at 11:04, Aidan Hall <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ./guix/serialization.scm:79:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
> ERROR:
>   1. &nar-error:
>       file: #f
>       port: #<input-output: file 10>
> guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/clp5j2mkk6xw6cnm2y3zm48zyc18bvcc-compute-guix-derivation'
> failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "bc71034f789603349080c2f35570910c07d526ec"; system: "x86_64-linux";
> host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).

I think this bug

    https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/72563

is transient and/or part of the series [1].

Therefore I’m closing.  Feel free to reopen if I’m missing something.

Cheers,
simon

1: toward a plan? (was Re: Reducing "You found a bug" reports)
Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Tue, 10 Sep 2024 16:51:09 +0200
id:[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2024-09
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]