Subject: [PATCH 0/5] gnu: Remove linux-libre 6.9.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 11:07:44 +0200

Hi Leo,

It took longer than expected to finally find the time for the removal of
linux-libre 6.9, and to fix the headers dependency situation.

This patch series contains:

1. the removal of linux-libre 6.9.
2. a news.scm entry mentioning the removal (commit hash still has to be added
to that, as signing-off commits alters the hash)
3. a linux-libre-headers-latest package other packages may depend on
4. a change to libbpf to depend on said package instead of
linux-libre-headers-6.9; the removal of 6.8 caused breakage here the last
time, so this should be a good idea, WDYT?

Wilko Meyer (5):
  gnu: Remove linux-libre 6.9.
  news: Add entry for removing linux-libre 6.9 ("end of life").
  gnu: linux-libre: Update the default linux-libre package to the 6.10
    series.
  gnu: Add linux-libre-headers-latest.
  gnu: libbpf: Switch from linux-libre-headers-6.9 to
    linux-libre-headers-latest.

 Makefile.am                                   |     5 -
 etc/news.scm                                  |    13 +
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-arm.conf        | 11804 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-arm64.conf      | 11876 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-i686.conf       | 11943 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-riscv.conf      |  8251 -----------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-x86_64.conf     | 12158 ----------------
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |    58 +-
 8 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 56082 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-arm.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-arm64.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-i686.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-riscv.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.9-x86_64.conf

base-commit: 48d9cf7631c104a4d220cd8435d044542027d3d2
prerequisite-patch-id: a0d21aed9b43d227bed656db1e371044c03df95d
prerequisite-patch-id: e0d8613bf2a90228585148330ab1bd7eb3a2f554
prerequisite-patch-id: fd6fdc9dbc83df902ba2fb0dbb972db3f8572a13
-- 
2.45.2